ASJC - 蒙馬特愛戀 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction ASJC - 蒙馬特愛戀




蒙馬特愛戀
Montmartre Love
蒙馬特的清晨 第一批露珠供我晨泳
The Montmartre morning, the first dewdrops offer me a morning swim.
那鮮嫩的清新 讓我想永遠在其中自擁
That tender freshness makes me want to embrace it forever.
我的心殘破痛腫
My heart is broken and swollen.
我的靈魂想要脫離這窠臼
My soul wants to escape this rut.
誰能告訴我 為何我該如此悲痛
Who can tell me why I should grieve so?
任何人都知道死亡是我最好的最終
Everyone knows death is my best end.
但沒有人想來我面前瞻仰遺容
But no one wants to come and see my remains.
因為死就是永遠消失 再也映不進誰的瞳孔
Because death is to disappear forever, never to be reflected in anyone's eyes again.
心傷的太重 比死還讓人塵封
The heartache is too heavy, more stifling than death.
活在一個深恨某人的軀殼中
Living in a shell that deeply hates someone
並不會是比死還好的生命
Is not a life better than death.
我明暸 世間的美好不會都集中
I understand that the world's beauty isn't all concentrated in one place.
但殘酷也不應該無窮
But cruelty shouldn't be endless either.
雖然再重來一世匆匆
Even if I were to live again, hastily,
我還是會選擇體驗妳的放縱
I would still choose to experience your indulgence.
但現在 跟任何人和解都是我的言不由衷
But now, reconciling with anyone is insincere.
死是唯一的最終
Death is the only end.
對我來說很受用
It's very appealing to me.
我不想報復公眾
I don't want to take revenge on the public.
也不是要讓每個人哭倒在別人懷中
Nor do I want to make everyone cry in someone else's arms.
我只想一切成空
I just want everything to be void.
讓我解脫吧 從蒙馬特的愛戀中
Release me from this Montmartre love.
讓我解脫吧 從蒙馬特的愛戀中
Release me from this Montmartre love.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.