方泂鑌 - 深愛的老朋友 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 方泂鑌 - 深愛的老朋友




深愛的老朋友
Friend long known and deeply loved
什麼時候我們牽著手 貼在胸口
When did we hold hands, holding them to our chests?
好像是和我們揮過的 同樣一雙手
It seems like the same pair of hands we waved goodbye with.
這個時候我們點點頭 還能問候
At this moment, we nod our heads and still greet each other.
過得好嗎 妳也給我 久違的笑容
Are you well? You also give me your long-lost smile.
Still I love you 連再見都沒說的朋友
Still I love you, friend, although I didn't say goodbye.
再一次靜靜陪著妳走
Once again, I accompany you in silence.
我才懂 原來沒有 從來沒有 忘記妳
I just realized that I've never forgotten you.
那個時候我們挽著手 多少路口
At that time, we walked hand in hand through countless intersections.
重遊路口我們卻擁有 陌生人的溫柔
Returning to those intersections, we have the tenderness of strangers.
都說好了以後是朋友 多像朋友
We agreed to be friends from now on, just like friends.
妳要好好過 為什麼我的嘴角會顫抖
You have to live well, so why do my lips tremble?
Cause I love you
Cause I love you
有些話不能夠說的朋友
Friend, some words cannot be spoken.
再一次靜靜看著妳走
Once again, I watch you leave in silence.
我才懂 終於沒有藉口念舊
I just realized that I finally have no excuse to dwell on the past.
就像沒有 我已沒有 沒有妳
Just like there is no me, no me, no you.
Cause I love you
Cause I love you
有眼淚不能夠流的朋友
Friend, there are tears I cannot shed.
多想再靜靜陪著妳走
How I wish I could accompany you in silence once more.
只可惜 妳卻依舊揮一揮手
It's just a pity that you still wave goodbye.
再也沒有 真的沒有 沒有妳
There really is no more, no more, no you.





Writer(s): Xu Wen Wu, Qian Yao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.