Adrian Fu - 值得放棄 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Adrian Fu - 值得放棄




值得放棄
Worth Giving Up
名義上曾在一起
We were once a couple in name only,
但為什麼不知道你
But why did I never know you?
願望是踏遍異地
Your dream was to travel the world.
遲來但仍舊恭喜
Belatedly, but still, congratulations!
實現夢想終於上機
You're finally boarding a plane to fulfill your dream,
但與旁人一起
But with someone else.
人難得吧
How could you?
環遊天下
Traveling the world,
如若我是你
If I were you,
亦應該嫁給他
I'd have married him too.
若是自己也會心死
If I were you, I'd be heartbroken.
實在值得我被放棄
You were right to give up on me.
憑什麼敢去比
How could I compare?
若問什麼叫你歡喜
If you ask what makes you happy,
就是任他去奉獻你
It's letting him devote himself to you,
維持男人的骨氣
Maintaining his masculine pride.
疲倦便呆坐梳化
When you're tired, you just sit on the couch,
誤會夢想築一個家
Mistaking your dream for building a home,
卻錯過共看落霞
But missing the chance to watch the sunset together.
忙極就胡亂送花
When you're busy, you just send flowers randomly,
實在是敷衍得到家
It's really敷衍to the extreme.
為什麼不賞一巴
Why don't you just slap me in the face?
你說的話
Your words,
無留心吧
I never paid attention to them,
從未領會你
I never understood you,
像親手逼你揀他(喔)
Like I forced you to choose him (Oh).
若是自己也會心死
If I were you, I'd be heartbroken.
實在值得我被放棄
You were right to give up on me.
憑什麼敢去比
How could I compare?
若是幸福我送不起
If I couldn't give you happiness,
但願讓他帶著你飛
I hope he can take you flying.
維持男人的骨氣
Maintaining his masculine pride.
此刻你應該已跟他上機
By now, you should be boarding the plane with him,
今天我先真正懂得愛你
Today, I finally understand what it means to love you,
難道我敢送機
Could I ever see you off at the airport?
遲了後悔亦盼望你
It's too late for regrets, but I still hope for you,
男人似我別對他提起(耶)
Don't mention a man like me to him (Yeah).
若是自己也會心死
If I were you, I'd be heartbroken.
實在值得我被放棄
You were right to give up on me.
憑什麼敢去比
How could I compare?
自問沒資格再一起
I know I don't deserve to be with you,
但願異地偶遇你亦可(喔)
But I hope we can meet again someday (Oh).
成全唯一的福氣(耶耶耶耶)
That would be the only blessing (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah).
無力放下你(耶耶耶耶)
I can't let you go (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah).
如此可悲(嘿)
It's so pathetic (Hey).
仍舊要有骨氣祝福你
But I still have to wish you happiness.
放下你(耶耶耶)
Let you go (Yeah, yeah, yeah).





Writer(s): . T-ma, Yun Qian Feng, Zhuo Jia Jiang, Xi Lin

Adrian Fu - The Night Begins
Album
The Night Begins
date de sortie
09-04-2019


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.