Aga - 認 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Aga - 認 - Live




認 - Live
Admission - Live
願我為你變作一位情人 但你願我變作一位旁人
I wish that I could be your lover, but you want me to be a stranger
是否喜歡你 也不應希冀
Should I like you? I shouldn't even hope
是否不應承認對你的真 方知受罪永遠是女生
Should I not admit my true feelings for you? I finally realize that girls always suffer
如果太黐身 無非太吸引
If I'm too clingy, wouldn't I be too irresistible?
我太相信若愛就自然渴望能一生
I believe that if we love, I should naturally desire a lifetime together
是你偏偏擔心被困 是我太急想越行越近
You're the one who worries about being trapped, I'm the one who's too eager to get closer
誰料你竟勸我不必太認真
How could you tell me not to take it too seriously?
若我為你變作一位窮人 是你令我會貪心會激奮
If I become poor for you, you're the one who makes me greedy and excited
或者喜歡我 卻不敢講太多
Maybe you like me, but don't dare to say too much
或者不敢承認對我的真 方知受罪永遠是女生
Maybe you don't dare to admit your true feelings for me? I finally realize that girls always suffer
如果太黐身 無非太吸引
If I'm too clingy, wouldn't I be too irresistible?
我太相信若愛就自然渴望更加接近
I believe that if we love, I should naturally desire to be closer
是你偏偏很想離身 是我太急想越行越近
You're the one who wants to get away, I'm the one who's too eager to get closer
誰料你竟勸我不必太認真
How could you tell me not to take it too seriously?
我太知道是你想多了對未來的責任
I know too well that you've thought too much about the responsibilities of the future
令你始終很想離身 是我太急想越行越近
It makes you always want to get away, I'm the one who's too eager to get closer
原諒我真 承認了 最終只得你嫌我很近
Forgive me for admitting that, in the end, you only find me too clingy





Writer(s): Kin Cheung Pong, Agatha Kong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.