Ahmad Jamal - All Of You - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

All Of You - Live - Ahmad Jamaltraduction en anglais




All Of You - Live
All Of You - Live
我以為要是唱的用心良苦
I thought if I sang with all my heart,
你總會對我多點在乎
You would care for me a little more.
我以為雖然愛情已成往事
I thought even though our love is in the past,
千言萬語說出來可以互相安撫
A thousand words could comfort us both.
期待你感動 真實的我們難相處
I hoped you'd be moved, but the real us just couldn't get along.
寫詞的讓我 唱出你要的幸福
The lyricist made me sing the happiness you wanted.
誰曾經感動 分手的關頭才懂得
Who was ever truly moved? Only at the moment of breaking up do we understand.
離開排行榜 更銘心刻骨
Leaving the charts is even more heartbreaking.
我已經相信 有些人我永遠不必等
I now believe there are some people I'll never have to wait for.
所以我明白 在燈火闌珊處為什麼會哭
So I understand why I cry under the dim lights.
你不會相信 嫁給我明天有多幸福
You won't believe how happy marrying me tomorrow would be.
只想你明白 我心甘情願愛愛愛愛到要吐
I just want you to understand I'm willing to love, love, love, love until I'm sick.
那是醉生夢死 才能熬成的苦
That's the bitterness brewed from a life of drunken stupor.
愛如潮水 我忘了我是誰
Love is like a tidal wave, I've forgotten who I am.
至少還有你哭
At least I still have your tears.
我想唱一首歌給我們祝福
I want to sing a song to bless us.
唱完了我會一個人住
After singing it, I'll live alone.
我願意試著瞭解從此以後
I'm willing to try and understand, from now on,
擁擠的房間一個人的心 有多孤獨
How lonely a heart can be in a crowded room.
我已經相信 有些人我永遠不必等
I now believe there are some people I'll never have to wait for.
所以我明白 在燈火闌珊處為什麼會哭
So I understand why I cry under the dim lights.
你不會相信 嫁給我明天有多幸福
You won't believe how happy marrying me tomorrow would be.
只想你明白 我心甘情願愛愛愛愛到要吐
I just want you to understand I'm willing to love, love, love, love until I'm sick.
讓我斷了氣鐵了心愛的過火
Let me love excessively, breathless and resolute.
一回頭就找到出路
One look back and I'll find my way out.
讓我成為了無情的K歌之王
Let me become the heartless K-song king.
麥克風都讓我征服
I'll conquer every microphone.
想不到你 若無其事的說
Unexpectedly, you nonchalantly said,
這樣濫情 何苦
Such promiscuity, what's the point?
我想來一個吻別作為結束
I wanted a kiss goodbye as an ending.
想不到你只說我不許哭
Unexpectedly, you just told me not to cry.
不讓我領悟
Not letting me understand.





Writer(s): Cole Porter


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.