Alan - 美人谷 (鋼琴版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Alan - 美人谷 (鋼琴版)




美人谷 (鋼琴版)
Mei Ren Gu (Piano Version)
越過山河的神秘 一幕自然的洗禮
Cross the mystical mountains and rivers, a baptism of nature
看見山川出雲澤被著大地
I see how mountains and rivers cover the earth with clouds and rain
雨順菁華自天際 花隨魚翔潛水底
Rain falls and nourishes everything from the sky, flowers and fish swim and dive underwater
可有語言能形容的美麗
Can any language describe such beauty?
如此熟悉的聲音 莫名安全的氣息
Such a familiar sound, a sense of inexplicable security
這是誰安排了我們的相聚
Who arranged for us to meet?
没有前世的際遇 怎會有心靈相犀
Without a fated encounter in a previous life, how could we have such a spiritual connection?
任日夕月落耳鬢無語
Let the sun rise and set, and the moon wax and wane, without a word spoken
如果道路很遙遠 你是否會願意
If the road is long, would you be willing
等春播秋忙 夏耕冬藏 平凡的神諭
To wait for spring planting, autumn harvest, summer cultivation, and winter storage? It is a simple divine revelation.
如果你看到我的心 就能看到自己
If you see my heart, you will see yourself
我會陪你一同醉去
I will accompany you to get drunk together
採擷飄來的飛絮 點綴純淨的天宇
Gather the flying catkins and decorate the pure sky
誰讓萬物輪轉都不會死去
Who keeps all things in motion and never lets them die?
穿越最遠的距離 喚醒沉睡的記憶
Cross the furthest distance and awaken the dormant memories
我的愛在這裡等你
My love is waiting for you here
如果道路很遙遠 你是否會願意
If the road is long, would you be willing
等春播秋忙 夏耕冬藏 平凡的神諭
To wait for spring planting, autumn harvest, summer cultivation, and winter storage? It is a simple divine revelation.
如果你看到我的心 就能看到自己
If you see my heart, you will see yourself
我會陪你一同醉去
I will accompany you to get drunk together
如果時間很遙遠 你是否會願意
If time is long, would you be willing
等朝花夕拾 繽紛舞盡 神靈的遊戲
To wait for the morning flowers and evening stars, for the colorful dances and divine games to end?
如果你能找到我心 就能找到自己
If you can find my heart, you can find yourself
因为我的愛已隨你而去
Because my love has already gone with you






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.