譚詠麟 - 情人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 - 情人




情人
Lover
过去我与你
In the past, you and I
随缘聚散恨极无奈
Met and parted ways with regret
一转眼两心分开经数载
In the blink of an eye, our hearts parted for years
这晚再与你
Tonight, I meet you again
重逢后心里极意外
Surprised to see you after our reunion
想不到醉心始终这份爱
I never thought that my heart would still love you
情人你可知道
My darling, do you know?
也许知道没有未来
Perhaps you know there is no future
情人如你早知道
My darling, if you had known
已经知道花不再开
You would have known from the start that the flower would wither
问你怎么要付出所有爱
Why did you give me all your love?
情人你可知道
My darling, do you know?
也许知道没法替代
Perhaps you know there is no replacement
情人如你早知道
My darling, if you had known
已经知道不可变改
You would have known that it's unchangeable
为了不想染尘埃
To avoid getting tainted
若最终只有离开
If in the end, we can only leave
恨慨
Regret





Writer(s): Kok Kong Cheng, Kai Sang Chow


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.