譚詠麟 - 情義倆心知 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 - 情義倆心知




情義倆心知
Love and Loyalty, Only Two Hearts Know
夜就像黑紗一片明晨無人知
Like a dark veil, the night covers all, unknown to the dawning light.
你我這晚卻有好開始
Yet, you and I, tonight, have a beautiful start.
偶爾結識了在情路上起點處
Chance brought us together at the start of a romantic journey.
模模糊糊都想試一試
Vaguely, we both want to give it a try.
月亮是冰心一片如銀河明珠
The moon, a cold heart, hangs like a pearl in the Milky Way.
見我替你扣上小風衣
I fasten your coat for you.
照暖了街角讓惰泛濫不經意
Gently, carelessly, the street corner grows dim and warm.
猶猶疑疑輕輕吻一次
Hesitantly, gently, I kiss you once.
凝望著我 妳態度帶著懷疑
You gaze at me, your eyes filled with doubt.
擔心愛總有分支
You fear love might take its toll.
凝望著你 我說願意任何時
I gaze at you and say I'm willing, anytime,
完完全全呈奉我痴
To offer you all my devotion.
你有情 盼我有義
You desire my affection, and I long for your loyalty.
假的話 不可以 同樣地
If my words are false,
我有情 盼你有義
I desire your affection, and I long for your loyalty.
真的話 輕私語 融融蜜意
If my words are true, let's whisper sweet nothings, filled with love.





Writer(s): 徳永英明, 盧永強


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.