Andrew Chou - 噼里啪啦 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andrew Chou - 噼里啪啦




噼里啪啦
Pi Li Pa La
聽到我饒舌 所有人都傻 跟我拼的全掛
Hearing my rap, everyone was stunned, and those who competed with me all went home.
哈! 會害怕嗎 看我的麻吉帽子很殺
Ha! Are you scared? Look at my homie's hat, it's so dope.
穿的褲子最跨 包括我的達達鞋最大
I wear the most expensive pants, and my Dada sneakers are the biggest.
到底為什麼我這麼邋遢 連拉鍊都忘記拉
I wonder why I'm so sloppy, I even forget to zip up my pants.
哇! 我摸魚摸到大白鯊 爸爸的信用卡被媽拿去刷
Wow! I'm fishing and I caught a great white shark. My dad's credit card was taken by my mom and used.
隨便她花 一個表哥唱八卦 另外一個唱我是為你活(台語)
Let her spend it, one cousin sings about gossip, another sings "I Live for You" (in Taiwanese).
我的靈感從他們抓 我做的音樂 你們一定哈
I draw my inspiration from them. You'll definitely like the music I make.
打CS要丟拔芭樂 把馬子要送玫瑰花喇叭花不如彈吉他
Playing CS, I throw grenades, chasing girls, I send roses, sunflowers, and play the guitar.
唉呀 我肚子一直拉 吃太多麻辣加珍珠奶茶
Gosh, I've got diarrhea. I ate too much spicy mala and bubble tea.
快要爆炸 快要爆炸!
About to explode, about to explode!
害我中午不能吃西瓜 下午不能吃我最愛的蛋塔
Argh, it's making me miss out on watermelon for lunch and my favourite egg tart for afternoon tea.
隨便 押個阿 我劈哩啪啦亂講話
I,随便, drop an阿, I pi li pa la, talk nonsense.
你阿公阿媽你爸媽喜歡我的嘻哈
Your grandparents, parents love my hip hop.
隨便 押個阿 我劈哩啪啦亂講話
I,随便, drop an阿, I pi li pa la, talk nonsense.
你阿公阿媽你爸媽喜歡我的嘻哈
Your grandparents, parents love my hip hop.
哈哈 這樣念的太慢!把速度加快一點
Haha, this is too slow! Speed it up a bit.
跟你們說我表哥的八卦!
I'm going to tell you some gossip about my cousin!
立成是老大 大家拿他沒辦法
Li-Cheng is the eldest, everyone can't do anything about him.
他三十八減八歲 的嘴巴不只吃幼齒呀(台語)
At thirty-eight minus eight years old, his mouth doesn't just eat young girls (in Taiwanese).
用來玩嘻哈 最愛吃龍蝦 無聊不會待在家
He plays hip hop, loves to eat lobster, and doesn't like to stay home when he's bored.
喜歡去網咖 他最會講話
He likes to go to internet cafes and he's a great talker.
因為認識胡瓜 還有一個麻吉是綜藝大哥大
Because he knows Hu Gua, and one of his homies is a variety show big shot.
捲頭髮 有很多鬍渣 沒人比他會哈拉
Curly hair, lots of beard, no one can chat better than him.
另外一個麻吉賣了阿爾發 最會說笑話
Another homie sold Alfa, best at telling jokes.
我要多學學這些SUPER STAR
I have to learn from these SUPER STARS.
虧妹妹的嘴巴就不會那麼差 饒舌念的太慢軟趴趴
I won't be so bad at hitting on girls, my rap is too slow and weak.
好像舌頭太大 嘻哈嘻哈 我們都哈 押的韻全是阿
My tongue seems too big, hip hop, hip hop, we all like it, all my rhymes end with阿.
你們怕不怕 我都還沒用到 阿里不達
Are you afraid? I haven't even used random gibberish yet.
阿!用到啦 繼續念吧哈哈!!
Ah! I'm using it now, let's continue haha!!
隨便 押個阿 我劈哩啪啦亂講話
I,随便, drop an阿, I pi li pa la, talk nonsense.
你阿公阿媽你爸媽喜歡我的嘻哈
Your grandparents, parents love my hip hop.
隨便 押個阿 我劈哩啪啦亂講話
I,随便, drop an阿, I pi li pa la, talk nonsense.
你阿公阿媽你爸媽喜歡我的嘻哈
Your grandparents, parents love my hip hop.
唉呀 還是太慢啦
Oops, it's still too slow.
把速度加到一百八讓你們看看我的嘴巴多可怕!
Speed it up to 180, let you see how awesome my mouth is!
怕不怕 我這個劈哩啪啦嘴巴
Are you afraid of my pi li pa la mouth?
啦哩啦塌忘了刷牙 媽媽罵 被爸爸打
La li la ta, I forgot to brush my teeth, mom scolded me, got beaten by dad.
發現嘴巴有八顆蛀牙 真的沒辦法
Found out I have eight cavities, it really can't be helped.
找不到牙刷肯定是歌迷拿吧
Can't find my toothbrush, it must have been taken by a fan.
哎呀被懲罰 一個禮拜電動不能打 要幹嘛
Oops, I've been punished, can't play video games for a week, what am I going to do?
我嘰哩呱啦練我新的卡拉
I'll sing my new karaoke to practice my gibberish.
嗯Do-re-mi-fa-mi-fa-so-la-so-la-si-do-mi-fa夠了吧
Umm Do-re-mi-fa-mi-fa-so-la-so-la-si-do-mi-fa, that's enough, right?
哈哈好三八 要我做功課嗎 你瘋了吧
Haha, so girly, do you want me to do my homework? You're crazy.
打電話 用我大哥大 可惜沒錢在易付卡
Make a phone call, use my大哥大, unfortunately don't have any money in my EasyCard.
要幹嘛 要幹嘛hmm-mm我知道了啦
What am I going to do, what am I going to do, hmm-mm, I know!.
飛啊飛啊小飛俠
Peter Pan, flying, flying.
算啦 比較喜歡蝙蝠俠
Forget it, I prefer Batman.
內褲穿在外面最趴 頭上帶著絲襪
Wearing my underwear outside is the best, a silk stocking on my head.
毛巾當披風 好好橋一下
A towel as a cape, let me adjust it a bit.
告訴我 大家準備好了嗎 跳到沙發
Tell me, is everyone ready? Jump on the sofa.
啊啊我的媽 我的尾巴被什麼東西插
Ah, my goodness, my tail got stabbed by something.
我揉一下 檢查一下 趕快把眼淚擦一下
I'll rub it, check it out, and quickly wipe away my tears.
褲子拉一下 藥擦一下 回到沙發來看一下
Pull up my pants, apply some medicine, and go back to the sofa to take a look.
Boo-ya!我的牙刷 我的牙刷找到啦
Boo-ya! I found my toothbrush, I found my toothbrush!
隨便 押個阿 我劈哩啪啦亂講話
I,随便, drop an阿, I pi li pa la, talk nonsense.
你阿公阿媽你爸媽喜歡我的嘻哈
Your grandparents, parents love my hip hop.
隨便 押個阿 我劈哩啪啦亂講話
I,随便, drop an阿, I pi li pa la, talk nonsense.
你阿公阿媽你爸媽喜歡我的嘻哈
Your grandparents, parents love my hip hop.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.