陳勢安 - 你不是我的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳勢安 - 你不是我的




你不是我的
You're Not Mine
你没发现 整夜说了几遍 你有多抱歉
Baby, didn't you notice how many times you uttered those words all night, how sorry you were?
残忍又那么可怜
You were cruel and pitiful.
挽回都省略 那么熟悉的人 何必勉强地聊天
You skipped the apologies. Why bother small talk between people who are so familiar with each other?
别为难你再敷衍
Don't make excuses for your insincerity.
过几年 什么感觉 都会递减
In a few years, what will it feel like? Everything will diminish.
人总会改变 还好回忆会 永远
People change. I'm glad that memories will last forever.
原谅我 想起从前 所以难免
Forgive me. I'm reminiscing and can't help it.
还留在原点 傻得盼奇蹟 出现
I'm still stuck. I'm foolishly hoping for a miracle.
我曾经 很快乐 很深刻 才不舍 再拉扯
I used to be so happy. It was so real. I'm not willing to make this any harder.
你不是我的 最后 我们 谁能流着鲜血获胜
You are not mine. In the end, which of us can emerge victorious, dripping with blood?
感情它 越炙热 越难测 才叫人 能记得
Our love burned so intensely, it was hard to predict. How could anyone forget it?
没想到牵手撑过曲折 结果你不是我的
I didn't think that we would make it through all those twists and turns, hand-in-hand, only to end up like this. You are not mine.
因为了解 两人走到终点 在拥抱里面
Oh, because we knew each other so well, we reached the end of the road together. In that embrace,
温暖比伤多一点
the warmth was slightly stronger than the hurt.
相处多久了 我是最懂你的 要是感情能拖延
We'd been together for so long. I understood you better than anyone. If only we could prolong our love,
你才不忍说再见
maybe you wouldn't have the heart to say goodbye.
我曾经 很快乐 很深刻 才不舍 再拉扯
I used to be so happy. It was so real. I'm not willing to make this any harder.
你不是我的 最后 我们 谁能流着鲜血获胜
You are not mine. In the end, which of us can emerge victorious, dripping with blood?
感情它 越炙热 越难测 才叫人 能记得
Our love burned so intensely, it was hard to predict. How could anyone forget it?
没想到牵手撑过曲折 结果你不是我的
I didn't think that we would make it through all those twists and turns, hand-in-hand, only to end up like this. You are not mine.
爱里最痛的往往不是坚决 流泪告别
The most painful part of love isn't parting ways with tears.
是明明知道早已破灭 还笑着自我欺骗 会有明天
It's knowing that everything is over and still lying to ourselves with a smile, saying there's a future.
两个人 很天真 很牺牲 但时间 更蛮横
We were naive. We sacrificed so much. But time is more ruthless.
你曾是我的 一瞬 永恒 天空只能成全风筝
You were mine, for a moment, forever. The sky can only fulfill the kite.
我们都 努力了 紧抱着 但什么 死去了
We both tried. We held on tight. But something died.
深爱过怎么能再苛责 终于你不是我的
How can I blame you now that it's over? You are not mine anymore.





Writer(s): Ma Song Wei, Zi Sheng Chen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.