Andy Hui - 今年沒聖誕[我們都迷失了] - 劇場版 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andy Hui - 今年沒聖誕[我們都迷失了] - 劇場版




今年沒聖誕[我們都迷失了] - 劇場版
This Year is not Christmas [We Are All Lost] - Theater Edition
今年沒聖誕(我們都找到了劇場版[新歌])
This Year is not Christmas (We All Found Theater Edition [New Song])
獨白:呢個原本係一個好夢 在夢入邊我地行緊去一個地方
Monologue: This was originally a beautiful dream. In the dream, we were walking to a destination together.
我咁開心 一定係約左我女朋友jeh
I was so happy. I must have made plans to meet my girlfriend.
我地約左一齊去瑞士睇雪 行到一間酒吧o既門口
We had agreed to go to Switzerland to see the snow and walked to the entrance of a bar.
我推門入去 啊! 我見到她 她笑緊 她笑緊
I pushed open the door. Surprise! There she was. She was laughing. She was laughing,
不過唔係對住我 而係坐係對面果個男人
but not at me. She was sitting across from another man,
果個男人戴住我同她提過 我好鍾意果條勁巾 他做乜戴住我條勁巾
a man wearing a muffler I had told her I really liked. Why was he wearing my muffler?
明信片裏雪花 還要等你看嗎
Snowflake in a postcard Do you still want to see it?
是你在四月就約定了共我放冬假
You made plans with me in April to take a winter break.
其時竟想不起 香港入冬有雪落嗎
At that time, I couldn't even remember Do we have snow in Hong Kong in the winter?
蘭桂坊有雪嗎 何以今晚約她
Is there snow in Lan Kwai Fong? Why did you meet her tonight?
平平安安進酒吧 原來我自初夏期待那 頸巾 轉贈了給他
I went into the bar peacefully. I had been expecting the scarf since early summer. It turned out it had been given to him.
*捱過無數晚 為今晚 竟與你分散
*I endured countless nights for tonight, but we still drifted apart.
我今年 沒聖誕 寒流下勉強支撐
This year, I have no Christmas. I am勉强支撐 in the cold.
要過今晚 或許艱難 借我厚冷衫
It may be difficult to get through tonight. Lend me a thick sweater.
等我在人群之間 呆站渡過了新年亦未覺冷
Let me stand among the crowd and not feel the cold even after the New Year.
獨白:果個男人疼得她好開心 我突然間轉身想走
Monologue: The man was making her very happy. I turned to leave all of a sudden.
我唔知自己怕乜o野 我好驚 好驚俾她見到 我轉身推門
I don't know what I was afraid of. I was so scared. I was scared she would see me. I turned and pushed open the door.
陪我的約了他 還算得聖誕嗎
The man who went with her Is it still considered Christmas?
還更假裝慶祝嗎 悠長盼望可是年歷裏 今晚 已畫上交叉
Should we still pretend to celebrate? The long-awaited hope is in the calendar tonight. It has been crossed out.
捱過無數晚 為今晚 竟與你分散
I endured countless nights for tonight, but we still drifted apart.
我今年 沒聖誕 寒流下勉強支撐
This year, I have no Christmas. I am勉强支撐 in the cold.
要過今晚 或許艱難 借我厚冷衫
It may be difficult to get through tonight. Lend me a thick sweater.
等我在人群之間 呆站渡過了新年亦未覺冷
Let me stand among the crowd and not feel the cold even after the New Year.
獨白:推開門 我又見到我女朋友同果個男人 點解會咁
Monologue: After opening the door, I saw my girlfriend and that man again. Why did this happen?
我好驚 我轉身再推開門 我見到一模一樣o既o野
I was so scared. I turned and opened the door again. I saw the exact same thing.
呢個過程不斷咁重複 直至到我終於忍唔住
This process repeated itself until I finally couldn't take it anymore.
今次冇轉身 反而行向前
This time, I didn't turn around. Instead, I walked forward.
如要凝結我 淚斑斑 天氣要多冷
If you want to freeze me, my tear stains How cold does the weather have to be?
我今年 沒聖誕 寒流下勉強支撐
This year, I have no Christmas. I am勉强支撐 in the cold.
教我心淡 並不很難 見我更簡單
It's not hard to make my heart indifferent. It's easier to see me.
不要在猶豫之間 胡亂答應我今年共度聖誕
Don't just promise me between hesitations that you will spend Christmas with me this year.
留下我似個小孩獨自冀盼
Leave me alone like a child who only hopes.
獨白:我都未捻到講乜o野o既時候 既然係她先開口同我講
Monologue: Before I could figure out what to say, she spoke to me first.
你肯同我傾繼了咩 我一直都等緊你
Are you willing to talk to me now? I have been waiting for you.
突然一下來生命果一刻 我知道呢個惡夢已經完
Suddenly, at that moment, I knew that this nightmare was over.
Mat大眼我見到她係床邊 係醫院昏迷左果4年 她一直等緊我
I opened my eyes and saw her by the bed. She had been in a coma for four years in the hospital, and she had been waiting for me all that time.
原來 果個男人係睇相o既 我女朋友問起我地o既姻緣
It turned out that the man was a fortune teller. My girlfriend asked him about our relationship.
唔怪之得 她笑得咁開心啦
No wonder she was so happy.
而家望返 果個睇相佬都准o既喎
Now that I think about it, the fortune teller was right.
我望出窗外 出邊落緊雪
I looked out the window. It was snowing outside.
她問仲記唔記得 我地話過一齊去瑞士睇雪
She asked me if I remembered when we said we would go to Switzerland to see the snow together.





Writer(s): 柳重賢


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.