Andy Hui - 你愛上他 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andy Hui - 你愛上他




你愛上他
You're Falling in Love with Him
愛是什麼 不愛什麼 我和妳都有自己一套解說
What is love? What is it not? You and I both have our own ideas
一起犯錯 也許最後分手 妳為愛而認真最叫我感動
We make mistakes together, and maybe in the end we break up. Your dedication to love touches me the most.
愛了如何 不愛如何 結果卻交付給宿命的星空
How is it loving? How is it not loving? But the outcome is left to the stars of fate.
怎麼形容 從一開始就亂了理由 愛已經這樣 只好慢慢慢收
How can I describe it? From the very beginning, the reasons were all messed up. Love has become like this, so I can only slowly withdraw.
妳愛上他 就別再說謊 該留的留該放的放
If you're in love with him, then stop lying. Keep what you should keep and let go of what you should let go.
我不求原因 也不求代價 我不再受傷 也不再回答
I don't ask for reasons or compensation. I no longer get hurt and I no longer answer.
其實我已經 聽說了
In fact, I've already heard.
等我離開的妳 是為了他
You're with him now because you left me.





Writer(s): Qing Yuan He, Zhi Wei Shen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.