Andy Hui - 多希望你在這裡 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andy Hui - 多希望你在這裡




多希望你在這裡
How I Wish You Were Here
多希望你在這裡
How I wish you were here
走在回家的路上 擁擠的人群 我不知往哪去
Walking on my way back home, in the bustling crowd, I don't know where to go
時間多出一大段 我還不習慣一個人的晚餐
With time stretching out, I'm still not used to dining alone
整個城市的霓虹 彷彿都在說 要我別想太多
The city lights are all telling me to stop thinking too much
也不知在等什麼 明知沒結果 總學不會放手
I don't know what I'm waiting for, and I know it won't end well, but I can't seem to let go
抬頭看天上 星星和月亮 照著落單的影子啊
Looking up at the sky, the stars and the moon are shining on my lonely silhouette
我遊遊蕩蕩 相愛的地方 也不能不看不想
I wander around the places where we used to be in love, but I can't help but miss you
多希望你在這裡 再看看你 雖不能在一起
How I wish you were here, to look at you again, even though we can't be together
你的手心 不能再握緊 更懷念你的聲音
I can't hold on to your hands anymore, and I miss the sound of your voice
我在這裡你在哪裡 在誰的心旅行
I'm here, but where are you, traveling in whose heart?
你的心情 他聽不聽 有沒有比我珍惜
Does he listen to your mood, and does he cherish you more than I did?
那邊的天氣 是否都為你放晴
Is the weather there always clear for you, my love?
你最喜歡哼的旋律 還是會在耳邊響起
The melody that you loved to hum still echoes in my ears
你已走了那麼的遠 我原來還留在原地
You've gone so far, while I'm still stuck in the same place






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.