Andy Hui - 幾段情歌 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

幾段情歌 - Live - Andy Huitraduction en anglais




幾段情歌 - Live
Pieces of Love Songs - Live
許志安
Andy Hui
幾段情歌
Pieces of Love Songs
懷念往日幾段情歌 當初她輕輕的哼過
I miss the love songs of the past, when you used to hum them softly.
多少次夢中記起她 中低唱這歌
How many times have I remembered you in my dreams, softly singing this song?
強烈愛念好像爐火 輕輕暖著漸冷心窩
Strong love like a furnace, softly warming my cold heart.
當初快樂美麗 回憶真太多
The happiness and beauty of the past, so many memories.
情人像是夢中花朵 難為我結真的愛果
My lover was like a dream flower, it was hard for me to bear the fruit of true love.
情人像在夜空消失曾覓遍每一個星座
My lover disappeared into the night sky, I searched every constellation.
平靜水而輕泛微波 心底愛跟清風飄過
Peaceful waters shimmer with tiny waves, my love for you blows in the breeze.
只一剎又回復當初 深印在我的心窩
In an instant, I'm back to the beginning, deeply etched in my heart.
懷念往日幾段情歌
I miss the love songs of the past
當初她輕輕的哼過
When you used to hum them softly
多少次夢中記起她
How many times have I remembered you in my dreams
心中低唱這歌
Singing this song in my heart
強烈愛念好像爐火
Strong love like a furnace
輕輕暖著漸冷心窩
Softly warming my cold heart
當初快樂美麗
The happiness and beauty of the past
回憶真太多
So many memories
情人像是夢中花朵
My lover was like a dream flower
難為我結真的愛果
It was hard for me to bear the fruit of true love
情人像在夜空消失
My lover disappeared into the night sky
曾覓遍每一個星座
I searched every constellation
平靜水而輕泛微波
Peaceful waters shimmer with tiny waves
心底愛跟清風飄過
My love for you blows in the breeze
只一剎又回復當初
In an instant, I'm back to the beginning
深印在我的心窩
Deeply etched in my heart





Writer(s): George Lam


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.