Andy Hui - 愛妳 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andy Hui - 愛妳 - Live




愛妳 - Live
I Love You - Live
愛你
I love you
世界末日到了麼 問我終結會如何
Is this the end of the world? What will the end be like?
海天一色似赤火 烈焰中只得妳我
The sea and sky are like crimson fire, only you and I are in the blazing flames
最美麗亦最赤裸 兩顆心最後消磨 好比火花滿天飛播
Most beautiful, very bare, in the end two hearts are destroyed, like sparks flying all over the sky
無限美 無限妳 無限我 再凝聚似天際的銀河
Love, infinite beauty, infinite you, infinite me, gather like the Milky Way of the sky
妳對我這夜尚未承諾 願意麼
Will you promise me not to leave me tonight?
*愛妳 我管不了是禍 未想過是為何 能愛著妳苦也未去躲
*I love you, I can't control if it's a disaster, I never thought of why, I can't avoid loving you
愛妳 最想得妳附和 像這宇宙諧和 求妳像我不要亂去想 為甚麼
I love you, I wish you would agree, like this universe is harmonious, I ask you to not think too much, why
世界末日到了麼 別理終結會如何
Is this the end of the world? Don't worry what the end will be like
不必想得那麼多 但願這刻不錯過
Don't think too much, I hope I don't miss this moment
妳這夜下了禁鎖 但我不怕被蹉跎 真心終可某天衝破
You have forbidden me tonight, but I'm not afraid your procrastination, I will break through with my sincerity
無限次 無限試 無限錯 妳才是我想要的負荷
Love, infinite times, infinite temptations, infinite mistakes, you are the burden I wish to carry
妳對我這夜尚未承諾 願意麼
Will you promise me not to leave me tonight?





Writer(s): Mark Lui


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.