Andy Hui - 愛是最大權利 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andy Hui - 愛是最大權利 - Live




愛是最大權利 - Live
Love Is the Greatest Right - Live
可不可與你放膽嬉戲 忘掉日與夜那些限期
Can I play boldly with you and forget the limited time of day and night?
不管身邊幾多無聊道理
Even though there are many boring worldly reasonings.
手拖手與你演出好戲 遊行直到夜晚多淒美
I'll hold your hand and put on a good show with you. Our parade will continue untill the beautiful night.
爭取這一次 走幾千百里
I'll fight for this one time and walk thousands of miles.
沿途留心 掌心的知覺也著緊 我認我認我愛得太過份
Carefully watching along the way. I noticed your hand was also anxious. I admit that I love you too much.
人群漸近 想改寫你我命運 任天塌下亦前行 哪怕你說我天真
The crowd is approaching. I want to change our fate, even if the sky falls and we must go forward. Even if you say I'm naive.
* 憑我徹底的勇氣 愛是最大權利 不理場面不偉大
* With my complete courage, love is the greatest right. No matter how insignificant the scene.
我共你始終同游生死 還有哪一種結尾 花光一切在乎你
I will always go through life and death with you. What other ending could there be? I'll use up everything to care for you.
沒有想過太多 我只需要你 *
I don't think too much. I only need you. *
路到盡頭也置之不理 寧願為愛著你不捨棄
I don't care if the road ends. I'd rather give up everything for my love for you.
爭取多一次 我身邊有你
I'll fight for one more time. You're by my side.
沿途祈禱 始終一天我會望到 你是你是我的所有態度
I pray along the way that one day I will see that you are my everything.
無從預告 多曲折每斷路 路中幾多的勸告 我怕我會聽不到
There's no way to predict how many twists and turns there will be in each part of the road. I'm afraid I won't hear all the advice.
憑我徹底的勇氣 愛是最大權利 不理場面不偉大
With my complete courage, love is the greatest right. No matter how insignificant the scene.
我共你始終同游生死 還有哪一種結尾 花光一切別嫌棄
I will always go through life and death with you. What other ending could there be? I'll spend everything. Don't worry.
若已想過太多 我只知愛你
If I've thought too much, I only know that I love you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.