Andy Hui - 我害怕都是沒有用 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andy Hui - 我害怕都是沒有用




我害怕都是沒有用
I'm Afraid It All Doesn't Matter
曾經你也感動過 讓我再次心動 是否這種心情現在已經沒有
Once you were moved, let me have a crush again. Does this feeling no longer exist?
兩個人的心不動 怎會有好結果 只好一個人孤單做一場夢
The hearts of two people don't move, how can there be a good ending? I can only have a dream alone.
不該用保留自己來做理由 因為相處的時候你也有想過我 不管你怎麼說
You shouldn't use keeping yourself as a reason because when we get along, you also think of me. No matter what you say,
我害怕都是沒有用的 你怕我總是不會懂 付出的真心 用完的感情
I'm afraid it's all useless. You're afraid I'll never understand. The true heart you paid, the used-up feelings
讓我們太傷悲
Let us be too sad
我害怕都是沒有用的 你怕我總是不會懂 你已經瞭解 我也很明白
I'm afraid it's all useless. You're afraid I'll never understand. You already understand, and I understand too.
愛人是那麼累 每個人知道傷過的心還是需要人安慰
Love is so tiring. Everyone knows that a broken heart still needs someone to comfort.
就算沒有了天長和地久 我們都可以幸福
Even if there is no eternity, we can be happy
別看自己的錯 要爭取的愛是手不能放鬆
Don't look at your own mistakes. The love you strive for is that you can't let go.





Writer(s): Wei Lun Sun


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.