Andy Hui - 灰飛煙滅 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andy Hui - 灰飛煙滅




灰飛煙滅
Ashes to Ashes
地球上從前有過一個樂園
There once was a paradise on Earth
位於星光下 紅唇上泡影破滅前
Beneath the starlight, a fleeting dream upon your lips
漸明白情緣似我掌中虛線
I slowly realize that love is like a faint line in my palm
幸福的宿命 從來是無常地間斷
The fate of happiness is, after all, an impermanent intermission
我知道不可倖免 卻不滿匆匆乍現
I know it's inevitable, but I can't accept its sudden appearance
最淒美的故事總要那麼短
The most beautiful stories are always so short
我妄想翻天巨變 會給我一點紀念
I deluded myself into thinking that an earth-shattering change
那劇痛讓我掛牽 像懷內遺下碎片
Would give me something to remember, like the fragments left behind in my arms
誰不知灰飛煙滅 脆薄回憶不堪一擊
Who knew that it would crumble to dust and ashes, those fragile memories so easily shattered?
從此以後 聲音氣味顏色崩潰蒸發沒有痕跡
From now on, the sounds, scents, and colors have collapsed and evaporated without a trace
從未愛過 也需要憑証
Even though I never truly loved, I still need proof
無法辨認 亦必須認領
Unable to recognize it, but I must acknowledge it
等碎片散落滿地
As the fragments scatter and fall to the ground
我便留下尋物証務求在瓦爍中 發現愛情
I will leave behind proof of searching, trying to discover love amidst the ruins
誰不知灰飛煙滅 再沒痕跡不可追憶
Who knew that it would crumble to dust and ashes, leaving no trace to reminisce about?
如果以後 找不到那遺跡怎麼可縱容我沉溺
If in the future, I can't find those remains, how can I allow myself to indulge?
難道我要 去找個人証 陪我斷定 什麼可能性
Do I have to find a witness to confirm the possibilities?
等碎片散落滿地
As the fragments scatter and fall to the ground
我便留下尋物証務求在瓦爍中 發現愛情
I will leave behind proof of searching, trying to discover love amidst the ruins





Writer(s): Wern Fook Liang, Wyman Wong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.