劉德華 - 難免有錯 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉德華 - 難免有錯




難免有錯
It's Not Your Fault
本無意飄泊
I had no intention of drifting
卻擱淺在你似有似無的眼中
But I've been beached in your elusive gaze
繁華落盡奈何不了什麼
The splendor has faded, but what's left behind?
卻總是欲走還留 紅塵裡曾被誰挽留
I always hesitate to leave, drawn back to the mortal realm. By whom?
又怎麼能瀟灑不帶一點心痛
How can I depart without a trace of heartache?
冷風吹過原在殘夢已久
A cold wind blows through the shattered remnants of my dreams
只是我無法擺脫
Yet I cannot escape
已經無從寄托 是與非 愛與恨 留或走
I have no one to turn to, no right or wrong, love or hate, stay or go
全都難免有錯
It's all inevitable
多少人 多少情 都路過
So many people, so many emotions, all passing by
已經不能強求
I can't hold on any longer
回頭看我臉上的落寞
I look back and see my desolation
又是誰讓我染上寂寞
Who has made me so lonely?
有多深 有多濃 有多真
How deep, how intense, how genuine
全都難免有錯
It's all inevitable
該放棄 該傷心 都難以
I should let go, I should grieve, but I can't
選擇何去何從
I can't decide whether to stay or leave
一身憔悴已無話可說
I'm exhausted and have nothing left to say
情緒飄零又如何
My emotions are scattered, what does it matter?
終究還是不能眠不能說
After all, I can't sleep, I can't speak.





Writer(s): Chi Ping Chow


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.