Andy Lau - 另一半 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andy Lau - 另一半




另一半
The Other Half
心想說甚麼 總給你快了一刻說出
Anything you want to say, you always say it before I can.
不經意學懂 若你喜歡我便會認同
Unconsciously, I've learned that if you like me, you will agree with me.
無論從內心到言行 完全是那麼是那麼一致
Whether it's your heart or your words and actions, you are always so consistent.
甘苦都一起靠依 找到了生存意義
We rely on each other through thick and thin, and I've found the meaning of life.
隨緣地遇上 同尋同路向 便下了決心跟你戀上
We met by chance, and we were on the same path, so I decided to fall in love with you.
如何甜或苦 仍期望你可 可充當我另一半
No matter how sweet or bitter, I still hope you can be my other half.
除前面路障 同行同步上 若日後轉吹任何風向
Clear the obstacles ahead, and walk side by side with me. Even if the wind changes direction someday,
愛也會向著你 確信有這運氣分擔起這份情
My love will always be with you. I believe that I am lucky enough to share this love with you.
(期望分擔起這份情) 當中有你
(I hope to share this love with you) with you in it.
心想了又想 始終有太多東西共你分享
I think and think about it, and there are always so many things I want to share with you.
怎麼也是好 地老天荒也沒有悶場
No matter what, we will never get tired of each other.
同度從白天到凌晨 仍然是那麼是那麼興奮
We spend from morning till dawn together, and we're still so excited.
好光陰只想抱緊 我暗裡心存慶幸
I just want to hold on to this beautiful time, and I'm secretly grateful.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.