楊宗緯 - 其实都没有 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊宗緯 - 其实都没有




其实都没有
Nothing Really Happened
其实都没有
Nothing Really Happened
从什么都没有的地方
From the place where nothing was,
到什么都没有的地方
To the place with nothing
我们 像没发生事一样
It's like it never happened
自顾的 走在路上
We walk on our own
忘掉了的人只是泡沫
The people we forgot are just bubbles,
用双手轻轻一触就破
They burst when we touch them gently.
泛黄 有他泛黄的理由
Memories fade for a reason,
思念将 越来越薄
思念 fades away
你微风中浮现的
The image of you,
从前的面面容
The face that used to appear in the breeze
已被吹送到天空
Has been blown into the sky
我在脚步急促的城市之中
In the bustling city,
依然一个人生活
I still live alone
我也曾经憧憬过
I used to dream too,
后来没结果
But it didn't work out,
只能靠一首歌真的在说我
Only a song can really tell my story,
是用那种特别干哑的喉咙
Sung with a hoarse throat,
唱着淡淡的哀愁
With a touch of sadness.
我也曾经做梦过
I used to dream too,
后来更寂寞
But now I'm even lonelier.
我们能留下的其实都没有
We have nothing left.
原谅我用特别沧桑的喉咙
Forgive me for using a滄桑 throat,
假装我很怀旧
Pretending I'm nostalgic,
假装我很痛
Pretending I'm in pain.
其实我真的很怀旧
But I am nostalgic,
而且也很痛
And I'm in pain.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.