楊宗緯 - 愛不得 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊宗緯 - 愛不得




愛不得
Unlovable
有些話不想說 尤其當著你
There are things I don't want to say, especially in front of you.
對過去拒絕談起 以為很容易
I refuse to talk about the past, thinking it would be easy.
結果還是難以 忘記你 有意無意
But it's still hard to forget you, intentionally or not.
如何能銷聲匿跡
How can I just disappear without a trace?
有些事不再提 特別關於你
There are things I won't mention again, especially about you.
在心裡小心翼翼 壓低了呼吸
I carefully keep them within my heart, holding my breath.
像塊燙手山芋 扔出去 有氣無力
Like a hot potato, I throw them out, weakly and without strength.
恨不得不再回憶
I desperately wish not to remember anymore.
有多少人用恨不得
How many people use "wish not to"
來代替捨不得 又忘不得
to replace "can't bear to" and "can't forget"?
用所有形容愛不得
Using everything to describe being unlovable.
有多少人將恨不得
How many people pack "wish not to"
都裝進想不得 又碰不得
into "can't think of" and "can't touch"?
來想像終歸愛不得
To imagine that, in the end, it's unlovable.
所有都還給你 不留給自己
Everything is returned to you, leaving nothing for myself.
就像是沒經歷 和你的記憶
As if I never experienced those memories with you.
最初愛不空虛 不猜忌 形影不離
At first, love wasn't empty, nor suspicious, we were inseparable.
我們都回不去
We can't go back to that.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.