楊宗緯 - 時間神偷 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊宗緯 - 時間神偷




時間神偷
Time Thief
燦爛千陽誰能讓它星滅
Who can make the sun burst out of the sky?
不滅的火誰讓它冷卻
Who can make the fire run out of ice?
回憶的手溫柔把我攔截
The memory of your warmth softly holds me back,
好讓昨天蜂湧回到旁邊
Letting yesterday flood back in.
時間神偷 偷走什麼
Time thief, what did you steal?
那些掌聲 那些笑容 教會了我感動
The applause, the smiles that taught me to be moved.
那些冷眼 那些傷害 教會我不放手
The cold stares, the wounds that taught me to let go.
親愛朋友 請你愛我
My dear friend, please love me.
我沒有 別的夢
I have no other dream.
只想在你心裡待更久
I just want to stay in your heart a little longer.
親愛朋友 請你別走
My dear friend, please don't go.
這世界 太晃動
This world is too shaky,
不善變的往往顯得貴重
And constancy is becoming precious.
若那時間真能偷走所有
If time really can steal everything,
美景還值不值得擁有
Is beauty even worth cherishing?
若一首歌只感動幾分鐘
If a song only moves for a few minutes,
告訴我什麼是細水長流
Tell me, what is something that lasts forever?
你沒說過 愛我什麼
You never said what you loved about me,
你的眼神 卻從未 離開我
But your eyes have never, ever left me.
你的眼神 你的眼神
Your eyes, your eyes,
卻從未 從未離開我
They've never, never left me.
你的眼神
Your eyes.





Writer(s): Aska Yang, Yu Kang Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.