楊宗緯 - 歌未央 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊宗緯 - 歌未央




歌未央
The Song Doesn't End
要我珍惜在旅地的时光
You ask me to cherish my time on the road.
没做什么事地已经
Before I know it,
看见接近夜晚的夕阳
The sun has almost set.
这时行囊都在叮嘱
My luggage tells me,
多可惜再旖旎的地方
It's a pity to leave such a beautiful place.
也只能独自跟星月对话
But I can only talk to the stars and moon alone.
晃荡的人生啊太过无章
My life is too chaotic.
随地下榻 然后又开始各种流浪
I stay for a while, then start wandering again.
一路走一路唱那首未央
I walk and sing the song that never ends.
难道我还在寻找那种所谓的地久天长
Am I still looking for that kind of eternal love?
我如何能带着罗兰
How can I bring Roland
在盛夏天青的午后走向他
To him in the clear summer afternoon?
思绪在回忆里流淌
My thoughts flow through my memories,
陪着我是来回穿梭的弄巷
Accompanied by the alleyways I walk through.
晃荡的人生啊太过无章
My life is too chaotic.
随地下榻 然后又开始各种流浪
I stay for a while, then start wandering again.
一路走一路唱那首未央
I walk and sing the song that never ends.
难道我还想和你一起地久天长
Do I still want to be with you forever?
晃荡的人生啊除了哭嚷
My life is chaotic, but I must be strong
还要坚强才能行走的更有力量
To walk more powerfully.
新的旅程就算独自启航
Even if I set sail alone on a new journey,
也别怕踉跄勇敢走出自己的方向
Don't be afraid to stumble, and walk boldly in your own direction.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.