楊宗緯 - 洋蔥 [Live Version] - Live Version - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 楊宗緯 - 洋蔥 [Live Version] - Live Version




洋蔥 [Live Version] - Live Version
Onion [Live Version] - Live Version
如果你眼神能夠為我 片刻的降臨
If your eyes could lower themselves upon me for a moment,
如果你能聽到 心碎的聲音
If you could hear the sound of my breaking heart,
沉默的守護著你 沉默的等奇蹟
I silently guard you, silently await a miracle,
沉默的讓自己 像是空氣
Silencing my presence, like the air around you.
大家都吃著聊著笑著 今晚多開心
Everyone chats, laughs, and eats together. How joyful tonight must be!
最角落裡的我 笑得多合群
In the furthest corner, I laugh along, fitting in as best I can.
盤底的洋蔥像我 永遠是調味品
Like the onion at the bottom of the dish, I remain a condiment,
偷偷的看著你 偷偷的隱藏著自己
Timidly looking at you, hiding myself away.
如果你願意一層一層一層 的剝開我的心
If you are willing to peel away layer after layer of my heart,
你會發現 你會訝異
You will discover, you will be amazed.
你是我 最壓抑 最深處的秘密
Within me, you are my deepest and most concealed secret.
如果你願意一層一層一層 的剝開我的心
If you are willing to peel away layer after layer of my heart,
你會鼻酸 你會流淚
Tears will fill your eyes, making your nose run.
只要你能 聽到我 看到我的全心全意
As long as you can hear me, see my absolute sincerity,
聽妳說妳和妳的他們 曖昧的空氣
I listen to you describe the ambiguous atmosphere between you and your companions,
我和我的絕望 裝得很風趣
While I mask my despair with feigned humor.
我就像一顆洋蔥 永遠是配角戲
I am like an onion, eternally a supporting character.
多希望能與妳 有一秒 專屬的劇情
My greatest wish is to have one second of our own exclusive story.





Writer(s): 阿 信, A Xin, 阿 信

楊宗緯 - 星空傳奇 Live Concert [2CD]
Album
星空傳奇 Live Concert [2CD]
date de sortie
04-09-2008


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.