Aska Yang - 洋蔥 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Aska Yang - 洋蔥




洋蔥
Onion
如果你眼神能夠為我 片刻的降臨
If your eyes could descend upon me for a moment,
如果你能聽到 心碎的聲音
If you could hear the sound of a broken heart,
沉默的守護著你 沉默的等奇蹟
I silently protect you, silently waiting for a miracle,
沉默的讓自己 像是空氣
Silently, making myself like air.
大家都吃著聊著笑著 今晚多開心
Everyone is eating, chatting, and laughing. Everyone is so happy tonight,
最角落裡的我 笑得多合群
I am in the corner, laughing along with them.
盤底的洋蔥像我 永遠是調味品
The onion at the bottom of the plate, like me, is just a condiment,
偷偷的看著你 偷偷的隱藏著自己
Secretly looking at you, secretly hiding myself.
如果你願意一層一層一層 的剝開我的心
If you are willing to peel back my heart, layer by layer by layer,
你會發現 你會訝異
You will discover, you will be surprised,
你是我 最壓抑 最深處的秘密
You are my most repressed, deepest secret.
如果你願意一層一層一層 的剝開我的心
If you are willing to peel back my heart, layer by layer by layer,
你會鼻酸 你會流淚
Your nose will be sour, you will shed tears.
只要你能 聽到我 看到我的全心全意
As long as you can hear me, see my whole heart,
聽妳說妳和妳的他們 曖昧的空氣
Listen to you talking about you and your so-called friends, the ambiguous atmosphere,
我和我的絕望 裝得很風趣
I am desperate with you, pretending to be funny.
我就像一顆洋蔥 永遠是配角戲
I am like an onion, always a supporting actor.
多希望能與妳 有一秒 專屬的劇情
I wish I could have a moment with you, just a moment of your time.





Writer(s): 阿 信, A Xin, 阿 信


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.