At17 - 101727 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction At17 - 101727




101727
101727
一追一赶中变得坚定 还是更信命
My determination has strengthened amid the chase, or do I believe in fate more so now?
一光一黑间爱青春剧 还是爱看星
In the alternation of light and dark, I prefer youth dramas or stargazing.
越大越易自由畅泳 或是越大越难轻松高兴
With age, it becomes easier to navigate life's waters freely, or perhaps it brings greater difficulty in finding joy.
旧日石路换成铁道 有多少志愿 变成 泡影
The old stone paths have been replaced by railroads. How many aspirations have dissolved into thin air?
当初欣赏的觉得低俗 还是更仰慕
What I once found vulgar, I now admire, or perhaps I've become less discerning.
曾不知好歹的更加冲动 还是变畏高
My former recklessness has given way to prudence, or perhaps I've lost my nerve.
越大越易比人引导 或是越大越能潇洒 起舞
With age, it's easier to be swayed by the opinions of others, or perhaps it brings greater self-assurance.
旧日漫步换成竞步 变得虚脱或 风骚
The leisurely strolls of the past have transformed into competitive races, leaving me either exhausted or exhilarated.
旧日若共目前对望 但愿现在没惭愧或失望
If we were to meet again, I hope I wouldn't feel ashamed or disappointed.
旧日望着未来远岸 有否启过航
As I looked toward the distant shores of the future, did I ever set sail?
逐日逐夜逐年跌撞 但愿现在未迷失于冷巷
Through the daily grind of years, I hope I haven't lost my way in the cold alleyways.
但愿现在梦回班房 最新功课都 好得可贴堂
May my dreams of returning to the classroom bring me joy, and may my recent studies prove worthy of recognition.





Writer(s): Ellen Loo


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.