At17 - 快樂不快樂 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction At17 - 快樂不快樂 - Live




快樂不快樂 - Live
We're Not Happy
電影《夏日的麼麼茶》主題曲
Theme song from the movie "Summer's End"
咖啡淡了 是因為冰塊溶了
The coffee's gone cold because the ice has melted
沒怎麼了 淡了就是淡了 擱在桌上還要不要
What's wrong with it? Cold is cold. Should I leave it on the table or not?
不再愛了 是因為感情壞了
You don't love me anymore because our love has gone bad
你怎麼了 壞了就是壞了 沒有什麼大不了
What's wrong with you? Bad is bad. It's not a big deal.
* 我們不快樂 快樂後不再快樂
* We're not happy. We were happy, but now we're not.
就在最後的一秒 抱了 吻了 哭了
In that last moment, we hugged, we kissed, we cried.
快樂不快樂 沒什麼快不快樂
Happy, not happy. What does it matter?
就在最後的一秒 我們的關係 就這樣了
In that last moment, that's how it was between us.
天亮醒了 是因為心情好了
I woke up this morning because I feel better
沒怎麼了 我會愛上另外的人
What's wrong with me? I can love someone else now.
愛情 大概都這樣了
Love is probably like that.
Repeat *
Repeat *





Writer(s): Qu Xin Ming


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.