At17 - 當大樹掉下最後一顆蘋果 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction At17 - 當大樹掉下最後一顆蘋果 (Live)




當大樹掉下最後一顆蘋果 (Live)
When the Big Tree Sheds Its Last Apples (Live)
天空依然蔚藍 彷彿你從來沒有 失去什麼
The sky is still blue as if you had never lost anything
你已不能失去更多 傷口已把心毀掉 沒剩什麼
You can no longer lose more the wounds have already destroyed your heart there is nothing left
星光依然燦爛 離開的早已安息 不留什麼
The stars are still bright the departed have long since rested and left nothing behind
明天應該會好得多 可是今夜誰教你 該怎麼過
Tomorrow should be much better but tonight who will teach you how to get through it
你是否可以放心的去恨 還是感謝這背後的什麼
Can you safely let yourself hate her or are you grateful for what lies behind it?
時間已經不能回去 能不能假裝這一切 沒發生 ah...
Time cannot be turned back can you pretend that none of this ever happened ah...
還沒看他遠走 見證他長大以後 不懂回頭
I have not yet seen him walk away and witnessed him grow up and not know how to turn around
剩下是模糊的春秋 擁抱這清楚的傷口 繼續走
All that remains are the hazy springs and autumns embrace these clear wounds and keep going
你是否可以放心的去恨 還是感謝這背後的什麼
Can you safely let yourself hate her or are you grateful for what lies behind it?
時間已經不能回去 能不能假這一切 沒發生 ah...
Time cannot be turned back can you pretend that none of this ever happened ah...
你是否可以放心的去恨 還是騙你說愛才是永恆
Can you safely let yourself hate her or lie to you that love is eternal
時間已經不能回去 今夜就假這一切 沒發生
Time cannot be turned back tonight pretend that none of this happened






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.