At17 feat. 林嘉欣 - 依然.親愛的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction At17 feat. 林嘉欣 - 依然.親愛的




依然.親愛的
Forever and Ever, My Dear
那年 那遇見的一天
That year, the day we met
你我 彷似從沒有分別
You and I, as if we had never been apart
若你在 天多冷都很暖
If you're by my side, it's warm even when it's cold
你話 你想一齊開間老人院
You said you wanted to start an elderly care home together
到老左無人要 大家都可以照顧大家
When we're old and no one wants us, we can all take care of each other
你話你鍾意關淑怡 我話我鍾意林憶蓮
You said you liked Kwan Shuk Yee, I said I liked Winnie Hsin
我地竟然傻到用曬啲零用錢
We were foolish enough to spend all our pocket money
向karaoke全日淨系唱佢地啲歌
Singing their songs in karaoke all day long
如果係宜家 你仲會唔會...
If it were now, would you...
你仲會唔會咁陪我呀?
Would you still accompany me like that?
難得 抽煙有她伴我
It's nice to have her company when I smoke
只想共她三天不出家門
I just want to be with her for three days without leaving the house
這時間 可慵懶
This time can be lazy
不用怕 怎麼都不會怕
Don't be afraid, no matter what, don't be afraid
難得 (喂?) 一切有她伴我 (做緊咩?)
It's nice to have her company (hey?) (What are you doing?)
只想共她 (系... 好耐無見...)
I just want to be with her (wow... haven't seen you for a long time...)
三天不出家門 (你有無時間丫?)
Three days without leaving the house (Do you have time?)
這時間 可慵懶 (um...)
This time can be lazy (um...)
不用怕 怎麼都不會怕 (咁... 唔緊要)
Don't be afraid, no matter what, don't be afraid (So... it doesn't matter)
下次先
Next time





Writer(s): At17


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.