Beyond - Hui Se Gui Ji - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Beyond - Hui Se Gui Ji




Hui Se Gui Ji
Shadow of the Past
酒一再沉溺 何时麻醉我抑郁
I have immersed myself in alcohol again and again, when will it numb my depression?
过去了的一切会平息
Everything that has passed will be pacified.
冲不破墙壁 前路没法看得清
I can't break through the wall, the road ahead is unclear.
再有那些挣扎与被迫
There are struggles and coercions.
踏着灰色的轨迹 尽是深渊的水影
Treading on the gray trajectory, it's just the shadow of the abyss.
我已背上一身苦困后悔与唏嘘
I have taken on a body of hardship, regret, and sighs.
你眼里却此刻充满泪
Yet in your eyes, at this moment, there are tears.
这个世界已不知不觉的空虚
The world has become empty without me knowing it.
Woo... 不想你别去
Woo... I don't want you to leave.
心一再回忆 谁能为我去掩饰
My heart remembers again and again, who can conceal it for me?
到那里都跟你要认识
Wherever I go, I have to be with you.
洗不去痕迹 何妨面对要可惜
I can't get rid of the traces, why is it a pity to face it?
各有各的方向与目的
Each has one's own direction and purpose.





Writer(s): Wong Ka Kui, Lau Cheuk Fai


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.