陳秋霞 - 點解 (手牽手) [電影《大家樂》插曲] - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳秋霞 - 點解 (手牽手) [電影《大家樂》插曲]




點解 (手牽手) [電影《大家樂》插曲]
Why (Hand in Hand) [Theme Song from the Movie "Everybody's Happy"]
點解手牽手
Why is it that holding hands
令我心中無恨愁
Makes all my worries disappear?
難道大家手相牽
Is it that when our hands entwine,
就會牽開心裡憂
My heart's anxieties vanish into thin air?
點解手牽手
Why is it that holding hands
令我心中樂悠悠
Fills my heart with such joy?
難道你個心有暖流
Could it be that a warm current flows,
在你手中輕輕滲透
Gently seeping from your hand to mine?
今天原是我與你
Today marks the start of us,
開始手牽手
Hand in hand we embark,
但願日後也與你
May our future days be filled,
共對相歡開笑口
With shared laughter and smiles that spark.
雙雙手牽手
Hand in hand, together we stand,
令我心中再無愁
No more sorrow shall I know,
唯望你一雙手
I only wish that your gentle hands,
為我解開心裡扣
Could unlock the secrets my heart holds below.
手牽手共渡患難
Hand in hand, through thick and thin,
替你分憂
Sharing your burdens, I'll always be,
但願日後我與你
May our future days be filled,
共對今生歡笑不休
With endless joy for you and me.
雙雙手牽手
Hand in hand, forever entwined,
共你一生永並頭
Side by side, our paths aligned,
從此你一雙手
From now on, your loving hands,
為我解開心裡扣
Will forever unlock the secrets my heart confines.





Writer(s): JAMES WONG


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.