Crispy脆樂團 - Clear Skies Under Our Umbrella - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Crispy脆樂團 - Clear Skies Under Our Umbrella




Clear Skies Under Our Umbrella
Clear Skies Under Our Umbrella
皺著眉頭輕聲地回答
You furrowed your brow and softly replied,
"我很好呀,別擔心我"
"I'm fine, don't worry about me."
在你的眼神裡卻看見了
But in your eyes, I saw
深不見底的黑洞
a bottomless black hole.
隨你一同墜落
I fell with you,
看見了破碎的星空
saw the shattered starlight.
星子卻落下淚水 淹沒沈睡的夢
The stars shed tears, drowning our sleeping dreams.
讓我告訴你 這世界沒有你想像的苦澀
Let me tell you, the world isn't as bitter as you think.
總有一片晴朗的天空躲在我們撐的傘中
There's always a clear sky under the umbrella we hold.
默默唱歌
Quietly singing.
和你一同閉上了眼睛
I closed my eyes with you,
來到水藍色的夢境
and we arrived in a cerulean dreamscape.
沒有悲傷和淚滴 只有我 和你
No sadness, no tears, just you and me.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.