羅時豐 - 單向人生 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅時豐 - 單向人生




單向人生
One-Way Life
這城市 太美了
This city is so beautiful,
不小心 逗留了
I accidentally lingered,
一段路 該懂了
I should understand a path,
有些事 過去了
Some things have passed,
時間認真 不停得行 走著
Time is serious, walking non-stop.
單向人生 學著怎麼捨得
One-Way Life, learning to let go.
我們學會放開 雙手了
We have learned to let go of our hands,
才能學會勇敢 的快樂
Only then can we learn to be brave and happy.
有過奮不顧身 才能看淡人生
We can look down on life after we are reckless.
我們為了生活 奔波著
We rush for life,
錯過多少值得 愛的人
How many loved ones have we missed?
不可逆的人生 回不去的旅程
Irreversible life, a journey we can't go back,
還計較什麼
What else do we care about?
Wo 這就是人生
Oh, this is life,
Wo 放下就快樂
Oh, let go and be happy,
Wo 簡單唱著歌
Oh, I sing a simple song,
Wo 一切都值了
Oh, it's all worth it.





Writer(s): Jun Wei Zhang Jian

羅時豐 - 單向人生
Album
單向人生
date de sortie
25-07-2017



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.