葉德嫻 - 如果沒有你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葉德嫻 - 如果沒有你




如果沒有你
If there were no you
唱出几段情
Singing out a few romances
做过几多段戏
Playing through a few dramas
如若当中真有传奇
If amongst them, there is really a legend
无非因为你
It's all because of you
你让我在这些年
You let me in these years
试尽各种悲与喜
Experience all kinds of happiness, anger, sadness, and joy
忠于我 去演出自己
Staying true to myself, and acting as myself
被你宠幸时
When I was favored by you
我似星一样美
I was as beautiful as a star
但我深心中最动人明星只是你
But the most moving star in my heart is only you
我又有什么光芒
What kind of star power do I have
要是你欣赏眼光
If it weren't for your discerning eye
未曾柔柔地燃亮我天地
Gently illuminating my world
即使给我再多没有你肯安坐
Even if you gave me more, without you willing to sit
大半生演的戏唱的歌
Half a lifetime of acting and singing
又到底为何
What was it all for?
风光给我再多
Even if you gave me more glory
亮过满天星座
Shining brighter than the stars
没有你的陶醉与感动
Without your fascination and emotion
何用有我
What use is there for me
在我失落时
When I was失落disappointed
让你都失望过
I failed you every time
从未灰心的你为何如此袒护我
You never gave up on me, why did you take such good care of me?
我在娱乐你之时
When I entertain you
快乐却竟比你多
I actually have more happiness than you
怎去报答
How can I repay you?
唯凭着这首歌
Only through this song
即使给我再多
Even if you gave me more
没有你肯安坐
Without you willing to sit
大半生演的戏 唱的歌
Half a lifetime of performing and singing
又到底为何
What was it all for?
风光给我再多
Even if you gave me more glory
亮过满天星座
Shining brighter than the stars
没有你的陶醉与感动
Without your fascination and emotion
何用有我
What use is there for me?
没有你的陶醉与感动
Without your fascination and emotion
何用有我
What use is there for me?





Writer(s): Yong Liang Lun


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.