葉德嫻 - 等不到是你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葉德嫻 - 等不到是你




等不到是你
I Can't Wait for You
没法退 没法躲避
I have no way to retreat, no way to avoid it,
每晚面对别离
Every night I face separation,
留空屋中有影 在这刻陪自己
I stay in the empty room with a shadow, to keep me company at this moment,
每晚夜 仿佛一世纪
Every night feels like a century,
独对镜扮作娇媚 为你再画眉
I look in the mirror and pretend to be charming, and draw my eyebrows for you again,
红胭脂 灰眼影 在镜子中陪自己
Red blush, gray eyeshadow, accompany me in the mirror,
每晚夜 把孤单留起。。。
Every night, I keep my loneliness to myself...
从开始等到现在 (等待能今夜陪你)
From the beginning, I have waited until now (hoping that I can be with you tonight),
时间似掳去希望的劫匪 (肯定如今又忘记)
Time seems to be a robber who has taken away my hope (I'm sure you have forgotten again now),
还盼你会匆匆带给我一点笑容
I still hope that you will come in a hurry and bring me a smile,
无言的冲去伤悲。。。。
Silently rushing to grieve...
梦中那爱恋滋味 那有日期
The taste of love in my dreams, when will it come,
模糊追忆的眼光 在镜子中陪自己
The blurry eyes of remembrance, accompany me in the mirror,
每晚夜 仿佛一世纪
Every night feels like a century,
等不到 是你
I can't wait for you,
仍然是冰冷梦寐
It's still just a cold dream.





Writer(s): James Sheppard, William Henry Miller


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.