Don Li - 超合金曲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Don Li - 超合金曲




超合金曲
Superalloy Song
同是天涯淪落人 在這傷心者通道上同行
We are all wanderers at the end of the world, walking together on this path of heartbroken souls.
也許不必知道我是誰
Perhaps there’s no need to know who I am.
無謂令你令你令你令你又再又再考慮
It’s pointless to make you, make you, make you, make you think again and again.
相逢何必曾相識 在這一息間相遇有情人
There’s no need to have known each other before, as lovers meet in this fleeting moment.
也許不必知道我是誰
Perhaps there’s no need to know who I am.
無謂令你令你令你令你再度再度灑淚兒
It’s pointless to make you, make you, make you, make you shed tears again and again, my dear.
從前共你講 不要分別 不要歸去
I told you before, don’t leave, don’t go back.
明明還流過一點眼淚
Clearly, a few tears were shed.
又再跟你相遇 跟你相對
Meeting you again, facing you.
為何完全已經能面對
Why am I completely able to face it?
最愛都會過去 都會散去
Even the greatest love will pass, will disperse,
都會退去 既然難忘
Will fade. Since it's unforgettable,
為何連記得都太累
Why is it so tiring to even remember?
最痛都會過去 都會散去
Even the deepest pain will pass, will disperse,
都會退去 我們如何
Will fade. How can we
仍然能活下去
Still live on?
往事 就像是一道橋
The past is like a bridge,
你我 會過去的 情懷不會倒退
You and I, will move on. The emotions won't rewind.
從不喜歡孤單一個
I’ve never liked being alone,
可惜偏偏孤獨一個
But unfortunately, I’m always alone.
我不懂得跟我獨自對坐
I don’t know how to sit alone with myself.
原來沒有你 做人相當痛楚
It turns out that without you, life is quite painful.
從不喜歡孤單一個
I’ve never liked being alone,
可惜偏偏孤獨一個
But unfortunately, I’m always alone.
你有否想起我 若是再遇
Do you ever think of me? If we meet again,
求讓我悔過 可不可再戀過
Please let me repent. Can we fall in love again?
願你先撇下我
I hope you'll leave me first.
就當我遭遇橫禍
Just consider me to have met with a terrible accident.
從此永訣像隔著河
From now on, we're eternally separated, like being across a river.
遙望你跟他的未來是那樣諧和
I watch from afar, your future with him is so harmonious.
沒我做負荷
Without me as a burden,
改輕鬆更多
It becomes much easier.
尚有他愛護我
He still loves and protects you.
難道你拂袖離座
Could you really just walk away,
留低愛侶拋開枷鎖
Leaving your lover, throwing off the shackles?
餘孽太多
There are too many remnants,
還何苦出錯
Why bother making mistakes?
讓我再看看你 讓我再說愛你
Ah, let me see you again, let me tell you I love you again.
別將你背影離去
Don’t turn your back and leave.
分手時候說分手 請不要說難忘記
When it's time to break up, please don’t say it’s hard to forget.
就讓那回憶淡淡的隨風去
Just let the memories fade with the wind.
也許我會忘記 也許我會更想你
Maybe I will forget, maybe I will miss you even more.
也許已沒有也許
Maybe there are no more maybes.
離開你是傻是對是錯 是看破 是軟弱
Leaving you, is it foolish, right or wrong? Is it seeing through, is it weakness?
這結果 是愛是狠 或者是什麼
This result, is it love, is it cruelty, or what is it?
如果是種解脫 怎麼會還有眷戀在我心窩
If it's a kind of liberation, how come there's still attachment in my heart?
那麼愛你 為什麼?
Why do I love you so much?
從女性觀點讓我明白地說
Let me make it clear from a woman’s point of view.
無論你是挖心掏肺呼天搶地或是熱情如火
Whether you pour your heart out, cry to the heavens and earth, or are as passionate as fire,
不只白白惹人討厭 讓人嫌你囉唆
It's not only pointless, but also annoying. People will find you tiresome.
恨不得沒跟你認識過
They wish they had never met you.
你講也講不聽聽又聽不懂 懂也不會做你做也做不好
You don’t listen when spoken to, you don’t understand when you hear, and even if you understand, you don’t do it. Even if you do it, you don’t do it well.
你現在唱著這樣的歌
Now you're singing this kind of song.
你到底是想對我說什麼?
What are you trying to tell me?
但願你容我接近你更多
I hope you will allow me to get closer to you.
誰預算情愛這樣難捉摸
Who could have predicted that love would be so elusive?
長夜裡 點點星火 猶如妳窗邊經過 (長夜裡 我要化做 你眼中星星一顆)
In the long night, flickering fireflies, just like you passing by my window. (In the long night, I want to turn into a star in your eyes.)
來讓我 閃出光彩 照亮心窩 (來讓你 每個晚上 亦望見我)
Let me shine brightly, illuminate your heart. (Let you see me every night.)
明知不可以再分開
Knowing that we can’t separate again.
分開不想接受新愛
After separating, I don't want to accept new love.
愛令我仿似置身於死海
Love makes me feel like I’m trapped in the Dead Sea.
離不開
Unable to leave.
你是你是我的將來
You, you are my future.
誰都不可以再分開
No one can separate us again.
不想擔心這是否錯愛
I don't want to worry if this is a mistaken love.
你話過任何時候需要你 (需要我)
You said whenever I need you (need me),
從新可開始這熱愛
We can rekindle this passionate love.
離別時笑笑 明辰剩我一個
We smile at parting, tomorrow I'll be alone.
瀟灑里也會 記起當初
Even in my nonchalance, I will remember the beginning.
若你的心中孤單再找我
If your heart is lonely again, come find me.
若你的心窩中空虛再找我
If your heart is empty again, come find me.
不必痛苦當憶起我
You don’t have to suffer when you remember me.
曾無限次 欲話我知 卻也停止
Countless times, you wanted to tell me, but you stopped.
I′m just a woman fall in love
I'm just a woman falling in love.
啊... 寄相思風雨中
Ah... Sending longing through the wind and rain.
啊... 寄痴心風雨中
Ah... Sending infatuation through the wind and rain.
抱月去化春風雲外追蹤鴛侶夢
Embracing the moon, turning into spring breeze, chasing the dream of a loving couple beyond the clouds.
恨滿胸愁紅塵多作弄
Heart full of resentment, sorrow in the mortal world, playing tricks on me.
多少往日愁 反復心中透
So much past sorrow, repeatedly piercing my heart.
我往那一方走 仍馱在背後
No matter which way I go, it's still carried on my back.
從今知道熱情 原是沒法說因由
Now I know, passion has no reason.
就是害怕再接受 還有
I'm just afraid to accept again, there's still…
情無限
Endless love,
將痴心
Taking my infatuation,
換你的
In exchange for your
一顆心
One heart.
就讓我
Just let me
愛上你
Fall in love with you,
常常在心
Always in my heart.
誰人願
Who is willing
將一生
To give their whole life
換你的
In exchange for your
一點真
Little bit of truth?
願奉上
I'm willing to offer
每個熱吻
Every passionate kiss.
對你仍著緊 但痛心
I still care about you, but it hurts.
無奈愛在最後最終轉交別人
Helplessly, love, in the end, is handed over to someone else.
冷冷長夜深 夢更深
The cold long night deepens, dreams deepen.
人漸慣在愛路繼續浮沈
People gradually get used to continuing to rise and fall in the path of love.
遲來一秒鐘 遲疑一秒鐘 從迎接你變做目送
One second late, one second of hesitation, from welcoming you to watching you leave.
遲來一秒鐘 沿途經過和結局 其實太不同
One second late, the journey and the ending are actually very different.
遲遲未預備 第一句愛你 已經足夠蘊釀暗湧
Unprepared, the first "I love you" is enough to brew an undercurrent.
盼望猶豫未決的情人回信
Waiting for a reply from the hesitant lover,
猶如行刑 懸在半空
Like an execution, hanging in mid-air.
拖一拖 等一等
Delay a little, wait a little,
怕得到 得來已是無用
Afraid that what I get is useless.
拖一拖
Delay a little,
等一等
Wait a little,
這刻的感動 變做裂縫
The current emotion turns into a crack.
也許相愛很難
Maybe it's hard to love,
就難在其實雙方各有各寄望 怎麼辦
The difficulty lies in the fact that both sides have their own expectations. What to do?
要單戀都難
Even unrequited love is difficult.
受太大的禮會內疚卻也無力歸還
Receiving too much kindness makes me feel guilty but also unable to repay it.
也許不愛不難
Maybe not loving is not difficult,
但如未成佛升仙也會怕 愛情前途黯淡
But if I haven't become a Buddha or ascended to heaven, I will also be afraid of the bleak future of love.
愛不愛都難
To love or not to love is difficult.
未快樂先有責任給予對方面露歡顏
Before happiness comes responsibility, having to show joy to the other person.
得到浪漫 又要有空間
Gaining romance, but also needing space,
得到定局 卻怕去到終站
Gaining certainty, but fearing to reach the final destination.
然後付出多得到少不介意豁達 又擔心
And then giving more and receiving less, not minding being magnanimous, but still worried.
當真正願意愛一個人
When I truly want to love someone,
沒法再愛更需要恨
I can’t love anymore, I need to hate.
要奮不顧身 繼續遺憾
To be reckless, to continue to regret.
誰計較 有沒有開過心
Who cares if I’ve been happy or not?
當不計代價愛一個人
When I love someone without regard for the cost,
大概我也免不了私心
Perhaps I can’t avoid being selfish.
痛苦使我興奮 連錯愛都吸引
Pain excites me, even mistaken love is tempting.
亦顯得我 神聖犧牲 作陪襯
It also makes me appear sacredly sacrificial, a foil.





Don Li - 雙對論
Album
雙對論
date de sortie
20-12-2005


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.