Dreamgirls - 聽你說 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Dreamgirls - 聽你說




聽你說
Hear You Say
花瓣飛舞 夢在倒數 忍著不哭
Petals dancing, dreams counting down. Hold back the tears.
明天就要 緊緊握住 我的幸福
Tomorrow I'll hold on tightly to my happiness.
已經習慣 自己散步
I was used to walking alone.
遇見了你 心散了霧
When I met you, the fog in my heart cleared.
被你愛著 如此滿足 不再孤獨
Being loved by you, so satisfied, no longer lonely.
我想 聽你說浪漫的未來 感動的對白
I want you to tell me about a romantic future,感動ing words.
一起去看海 日出之前說我愛你
Let's go watch the sunrise together and I'll say I love you.
聽你說一輩子的愛 永遠不分開
Tell me about a lifetime of love, never to be separated.
心不再搖擺 你給的愛沒人能替代
My heart no longer sways, the love you give me is irreplaceable.
白色教堂 掛滿祝福 都是禮物
The white chapel is filled with blessings, all gifts.
牽引著我 一步一步 走向幸福
Leading me, step by step, toward happiness.
也曾害怕 一個人住
I used to be afraid to live alone.
感謝有你 聽我傾訴
Thanks for being there to listen to me.
未來換我 為你朗讀 愛這本書
In the future, it's my turn to read to you from the book of love.
我想 聽你說浪漫的未來 感動的對白
I want you to tell me about a romantic future,感動ing words.
一起去看海 日出之前說我願意
Let's go watch the sunrise together and I'll say I do.
聽你說現在到未來 都會有你在
Tell me that from now until the future, you'll always be there.
心不再搖擺 你給的愛沒人能替代
My heart no longer sways, the love you give me is irreplaceable.
一輩子的承諾 不再害怕
Oh, a lifetime commitment, no more fear.
勇敢去愛吧
Let's love bravely.
我想 聽你說浪漫的未來 感動的對白
I want you to tell me about a romantic future,感動ing words.
我願意為你 活得更精彩
I'm willing to live a more精彩 life for you.
聽你說每一刻夢想期待 只為愛存在
Tell me about every dream and aspiration, all for the sake of love.
你給我的愛 握在手中永遠不放開
The love you give me, I'll hold it forever in my hands.





Writer(s): Min You Cai, Li Ping Liu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.