Eason Chan - So Far So Close - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Eason Chan - So Far So Close




So Far So Close
So Far So Close
跟她昏昏欲睡 是否忍讓令人很累
Dozing off with her / Is it tiring to endure?
貪戀她拋棄你 是否當初想法不對
Yearning for her to dump you / Was that the wrong idea initially?
安撫她都寂寞 是否你便令人快樂
Comforting her that you're lonely / Does that make you happy?
還是我最尾選擇誰 同樣背上這焦慮
Or is it me that I'll be choosing in the end / Bearing all these worries
同偕白首會是誰
Who will I spend my life with?
這決定一邊狠心一邊又後悔
This decision / leaves me regretful on the one hand, and heartbroken on the other
很短暫狂熱留下得一杯冷水
A brief moment of passion leaves me with a glass of cold water
認定是可歌可泣的一雙一對
Believing that we are a perfect match
長時期吃喝玩樂新鮮感減退
Spending a long time eating, drinking, and playing but the feeling is not there anymore
同情笑下去 同時錯下去 符合這規矩
Laughing through the pity and the mistakes / This is the way it is
假使你是情侶 假使你共同一起生活裡
If you were in love / If you lived together
同樣會記掛她身於咫尺心於千里不可抑壓像潮水
You would feel the same / She is physically near but mentally far / The feeling is irresistible like the tide
想想我為誰廝守終生死去 罪惡感中找樂趣
Thinking about who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with / Finding pleasure in guiltiness
傳聞目睹你共誰
I heard that you were with someone
美滿地雙宿雙棲新生活萬歲
Living a blissful life / Congratulations
相簿內遊樂場上親親寶貝女
Photo album / In the playground / Kissing a beautiful little girl
若日曆一篇一篇真的可倒退
If the calendar allows me to turn back time
重頭來與你代入她的軌跡裡
I'll go back and take her place
誰人會被拒 誰人作伴侶 難道有規矩
Who will be rejected / Who will be the companion? / Are there rules?
假使你是情侶 假使你共同一起生活裡
If you were in love / If you lived together
同樣會記掛她身於咫尺心於千里不可抑壓像潮水
You would feel the same / She is physically near but mentally far / The feeling is irresistible like the tide
想想我為誰廝守終生死去 罪惡感中找樂趣
Thinking about who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with / Finding pleasure in guiltiness
得不到多麼好 當得到 不知怎算好
Not getting it is great / When I get it, I don't know how it would be
奢侈的一聲天荒地老 如何能抵擋當中誘惑 誰更好
A lavish promise of love / How can it withstand the temptations? / Who's better?
一起會鬧情緒 分開了為何依偎生命裡
We're emotional together / Why do we cling to each other when we're apart?
誰是我最愛的應該一個應該三個應該數到像流水
Who is the one I love the most? Should it be one? Three? I should count like a running water
數數到盡頭終此一生之旅 尚有幾多新伴侶
Counting to the end / Of my life journey / How many new partners will there be?
一起這種藝術 若果只是漫長忍讓 應感激忠心的伴侶
Being together is an art / If it's just a long-term endurance / I should be grateful for a loyal partner





Writer(s): Eric Kwok, Ruo Ning Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.