Eason Chan - 一絲不掛 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Eason Chan - 一絲不掛




一絲不掛
Barely a Thread
分手時內疚的你一轉臉
When we broke up, you were filled with guilt, but as soon as you turned around,
為日後不想有甚麼牽連
You didn't want any more entanglements.
當我工作睡覺禱告娛樂 那麼刻意過好每天
I worked, slept, prayed, and played, trying so hard to live each day well.
誰料你見鬆綁了又願見面
Who would have thought that once you were free, you would want to see me again?
誰當初想擺脫 被圍繞左右
Who was it that wanted to get away, to be free of being tied down?
過後誰人被遙控於世界盡頭
Who is now the one being controlled like a puppet at the end of the world?
勒到呼吸困難 才知變扯線木偶
Struggling to breathe, I realize I've become a marionette.
這根線其實說到底 誰拿捏在手
Who is it that really holds the strings?
不聚不散 只等你給另一對手擒獲
I'm just waiting for you to let another snatch me away.
那時青絲 不會用上餘生來量度
The few hairs I have left, I won't spend my life counting them.
但我拖著軀殼 發現沿途尋找的快樂
But as I drag myself along, I realize that the happiness I've been searching for
仍繫於你肩膊 或是其實在等我捨割
Is still tied to your shoulders. Or maybe it's waiting for me to let go.
然後斷線風箏會直飛天國
Then like a kite with a snapped string, I'll fly straight to heaven.
這些年望你緊抱他出現
All these years I've watched you hold him close.
還憑何擔心 再互相糾纏
Why should I worry about us getting entangled again?
給我找個伴侶 找到留下你的足印也可發展
Find me a companion, someone who can even develop some of your old habits.
全為你背影 逼我步步向前
All because of your背影, I'm forced to keep moving forward.
如一根絲牽引著拾荒之路
Like a single thread leading me down a path of scavenging.
結在喉嚨內痕癢得似有還無
The itch in my throat is barely noticeable.
為你安心 我在微笑中想吐未吐
For your peace of mind, I smile and try not to throw up.
只想你和伴侶要好 才頑強病好
I just want you and your partner to be happy, then I'll finally heal.
不聚不散 只等你給另一對手擒獲
I'm just waiting for you to let another snatch me away.
以為青絲 不會用上餘生來量度
I used to think I wouldn't spend my whole life counting my remaining hairs.
但我拖著軀殼 發現沿途尋找的快樂
But as I drag myself along, I realize that the happiness I've been searching for
仍繫於你肩膊 或是其實在等我捨割
Is still tied to your shoulders. Or maybe it's waiting for me to let go.
然後斷線風箏會直飛天國
Then like a kite with a snapped string, I'll fly straight to heaven.
一直不覺 綑綁我的未可扣緊承諾
I never realized that the things that bind me are not promises.
滿頭青絲 想到白了仍懶得脫落
Even though my hair is graying, I'm too lazy to cut it off.
被你牽動思覺 最後誰願纏繞到天國
You control my thoughts. Who will end up entangled with me in heaven?
然後撕裂軀殼 欲斷難斷在不甘心去捨割
I tear at my body, but it's hard to let go.
難道愛本身可愛在於束縛
Is it love itself that makes the束缚 so sweet?
無奈你我牽過手 沒繩索
We held hands, but there were no ropes.





Writer(s): Leung Wai Man, Chak Christopher


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.