Eason Chan - 之外 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Eason Chan - 之外




之外
Beyond
跟天上的風 說嗨
I say hi to the wind in the sky,
跟心上的債 掰掰
I say goodbye to the debt in my heart.
希望 是一隻妖怪
Hope is a monster,
失望 是它的 雙胞胎
Disappointment is its twin.
看無聲的雲 蒼白
I look at the silent clouds, so pale,
那墓碑上的花 老的真快
The flowers on the tombstone are aging so fast.
忽然 心情垮下來
Suddenly, my mood collapsed,
於是我 在雷雨中跪拜
So I kneel in the storm.
在傷心之外 我明白 愛並不存在
Beyond the sadness, I understand that love does not exist,
在真心之外 我應該 抓不住真愛
Beyond the sincerity, I should not hold on to true love.
這詭異的
This strange love, love, love,
太多預言會修改
There are too many prophecies that will be revised,
太多結局不能猜
Too many endings that cannot be guessed.
太無奈
It's too helpless.
說現實它是 無賴
We say that reality is a rascal,
那是你並不懂 它的病態
That's because you don't understand its sickness.
也許 嚐一點孤單
Maybe taste a little loneliness,
之後 你才懂它多壞
Then you will know how bad it is.
在想念之外 我明白 愛是一場災
Beyond the longing, I understand that love is a disaster,
在懷念之外 我應該 忘記一些愛
Beyond the nostalgia, I should forget some love.
跟命運說
I tell fate to hurry, hurry, hurry,
別再問我未來
Stop asking me about my future,
我的地圖沒買
I haven't bought my map,
我會往漆黑裏栽 oh
I'll fall into the darkness oh.
在昨天之外 我明白 愛不會回來
Beyond yesterday, I understand that love will never come back,
在今天之外 我應該 永遠不能愛
Beyond today, I should love forever.
但明天的
But tomorrow's strange, strange, strange,
太多黯然的心態
Too many dark hearts,
太多灰色和黑白
Too much gray and white.
我不該迷信未來
I shouldn't believe in the future,
想在絕望中等待
I want to wait in despair.
風之外 oh
Beyond the wind oh,
沒人來
No one came.





Writer(s): Jia Yang Yi, Ji Zong Xu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.