Eason Chan - 你會不會 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Eason Chan - 你會不會




你會不會
Will You
陳奕迅
Eason Chan
你會不會
Will You
我們約會 我們再會
We dated, we met again.
沒想到再沒有擁抱的機會
I didn't expect there would be no more chances to hug.
我們傷悲 我們流淚
We felt hurt, we cried.
也只能流落到陌生人的嘴
All we could do was let strangers talk about us.
那五呎寬的床位
That five-feet wide bed,
已成為這段感情的紀念碑
Has become a memorial monument for this relationship.
Hmm...
Hmm...
我們愛誰 我們陶醉
Who did we love? Who did we indulge in?
還看錯了現在身邊是誰
We even mistook who was beside us at that time.
我曾以為 我卻誤會
I once thought, but I was wrong,
一轉身就能擦乾你的汗水
With one turn, I could wipe away your sweat.
給我一百萬歲
Give me a million years,
也許都不能看著你沉睡
Perhaps I still won't be able to watch you sleep.
Hmm...
Hmm...
我還不夠累
I'm not yet tired enough,
不能夠沉睡
Can't fall asleep.
錯過了再見你的機會
I missed the chance to see you again.
給我藥水
Give me some magic potion,
回到夢中的 最美麗的盛會
To return to the dream, the most beautiful party.
你還蓋著那張 棉被
You're still covered in that blanket,
責怪我頹廢 hmm...
Blaming me for being decadent, hmm...
你會不會 會不會 會不會 會不會
Will you? Will you? Will you? Will you?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.