Eason Chan - 單車 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Eason Chan - 單車




單車
Bicycle
不要不要假設我知道
Don't don't assume I know
一切一切也都是為我而做
That everything is being done for me
為何這麼偉大 如此感覺不到
Why are you so great, yet I can't feel it
不說一句的愛有多好
Unspoken love is the best
只有一次記得實在接觸到
Only once do I remember actually touching you
騎著單車的我倆 懷緊貼背的擁抱
The two of us riding a bicycle, tightly embracing each other's backs
難離難捨想抱緊些 茫茫人生好像荒野
Hard to leave, hard to let go, I want to hold you tighter, life's uncertainties feel like a vast wilderness
如孩兒能伏於爸爸的肩膊 誰要下車
Like a child who can rest on their father's shoulders, who would want to get off?
難離難捨總有一些 常情如此不可堆卸
Hard to leave, hard to let go, there are some things that are just common sense
任世間再冷酷 想起這單車還有幸福可借
No matter how cold the world gets, thinking about this bicycle makes me feel like I can still borrow happiness
經已給我怎會看不到
You've already given it to me, how can I not see it?
雖說演你角色實在有難度
Although I must say, it's really difficult to play your role
從來虛位以待 何不給個擁抱
You've always kept an empty position, why not give me a hug?
想我怎去相信這一套
How can I believe what you're saying?
多疼惜我卻不便讓我知道
You love me so much, but you're not willing to let me know
懷念單車給你我 唯一有過的擁抱
I miss the bicycle that gave me the only hug from you
難離難捨想抱緊些 茫茫人生好像荒野
Hard to leave, hard to let go, I want to hold you tighter, life's uncertainties feel like a vast wilderness
如孩兒能伏於爸爸的肩膊
Like a child who can rest on their father's shoulders
哪怕遙遙長路多斜
Even if the long road ahead is steep
你愛我愛多些 讓我他朝走得堅壯些
As long as you love me a little more, it will make me stronger in the future
你介意來愛護 又靠誰施捨
You don't mind loving me, but who will give me what I need?
難離難捨想抱緊些 茫茫人生好像荒野
Hard to leave, hard to let go, I want to hold you tighter, life's uncertainties feel like a vast wilderness
如孩兒能伏於爸爸的肩膊 誰要下車
Like a child who can rest on their father's shoulders, who would want to get off?
難離難捨總有一些 常情如此不可堆卸
Hard to leave, hard to let go, there are some things that are just common sense
任世間怨我壞 可知我只得你承受我的狂或野
Even if the world blames me for being bad, do you know that you're the only one who can accept my madness or wildness?





Writer(s): Zhong Yan Liu, Wong Wyman


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.