Eason Chan - 孤兒仔 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

孤兒仔 (Live) - Eason Chantraduction en anglais




孤兒仔 (Live)
Orphan (Live)
傳說世間每個人也會有一位天使護蔭
Legend has it that everyone has a guardian angel
縱使渺小彷如微塵 仍可淒身當愛人呼吸
Even though we are as small as dust, they can still throw their bodies in front of us to protect us
可惜像我這一種人 聖母永遠不肯給予憐憫
Regrettably, for a person like me, the Holy Mother is eternally unwilling to give mercy
每天如像苦兒祈求 誰可真心的逗我開心
Everyday, I feel like an orphan praying for someone who can truly make me happy
*誰說會與我騎迴旋木馬 天黑透了伴我一起歸家
*Who said that you would ride the carousel with me, accompany me home when it gets dark*
是我或你犯錯了嗎 人被半路撇下受那風吹雨打*
Was it you or me who made a mistake? I was forsaken halfway through, left to be beaten by the wind and rain*
#誰人會愛我這種孤兒仔 流落到谷底
#Who would love an orphan like me, who has fallen to the bottom
恐怕我已是個熱戀的後遺 無人前來認領骯髒的身體
I'm afraid that I have become a remnant of infatuation, an unclaimed, filthy body
若想抱抱就等下一世 誰要我這種孤兒仔 誰贈我安慰
If you want a hug, wait until our next life. Who wants an orphan like me? Who will comfort me?
當我至愛路過亦不想拾遺 誰在從前話我貧窮但美麗
Even my beloved doesn't want to pick me up when passing by. Who once told me that I was poor but beautiful?
但想抱抱就等待轉世 我這種身世#
But if you want a hug, wait for reincarnation. This is the story of my life#
Repeat*##
Repeat*##






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.