Eason Chan - 披風 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Eason Chan - 披風




披風
Cape
你以為我屬於天空 我感覺你才是英雄
You thought I belonged to the sky. I feel you're the hero.
每個人的命當然不同 所以要相逢
The fate of everyone is different, that's why we are meant to meet.
多平凡的人也一樣 很需要夢
Even the most ordinary people need dreams.
孤單向前走 偶爾回頭看 沒當孩子有多久
Walking alone, occasionally looking back, it's not been long since I was a child.
人不能飛於是努力走
People cannot fly, so they work hard to walk.
但沒人說不准看天空
But no one said we can't look up at the sky.
在心裡縫一張披風
Sew a cape in my heart.
假裝躺在雲上好輕鬆
Pretending to lie on a cloud is so relaxing.
再辛苦至少可以咬咬牙
No matter how hard it is, I can at least grit my teeth.
去等可能的風 為誰騰空
To wait for a possible wind, for whom to take off.
過馬路的白髮老頭 小女孩你雙眼哭紅
The gray-haired old man crossing the street, little girl, your eyes are red from crying.
人類似乎都有點相同 帶著淚移動
Seems like all humans share something, moving with tears.
多偉大能逆轉時空 跑回你長大的巷弄
How great it would be to reverse time, and run back to the alleyway where you grew up.
誰的一句話讓你埋頭往前衝
Whose words made you charge forward?
人不能飛於是努力走
People cannot fly, so they work hard to walk.
但沒人說不准看天空
But no one said we can't look up at the sky.
在心裡縫一張披風
Sew a cape in my heart.
假裝躺在雲上好輕鬆
Pretending to lie on a cloud is so relaxing.
再辛苦至少可以咬咬牙 去等可能的風
No matter how hard it is, I can at least grit my teeth, to wait for a possible wind.
人不能飛於是才學走
People cannot fly, so they must learn to walk.
別心一灰就失去聯絡
Don't be discouraged and lose contact.
我懂你呀 做了惡夢
I understand you, you had a nightmare.
像獨行俠搞丟了披風
Like a Lone Ranger who lost his cape,
想飛飛不動 也不威風
Wanting to fly but can't, and not feeling impressive.
別怕 還有晴空
Hey, don't be afraid, there's still a clear sky.





Writer(s): Jerald Chan, Jia Yang Yi, Jie Ming Tan (aka Mj)


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.