周興哲 - 永不失聯的愛 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周興哲 - 永不失聯的愛




永不失聯的愛
Love That Never Ends
親愛的你躲在哪裡發呆
My dearest, where are you lost in thought?
有甚麼心事還無法釋懷
What troubles linger in your heart?
我們總把人生想得太壞
We often paint life in bleakest hues,
像旁人不允許我們的怪
As if others hold sway over our differences.
每一片與眾不同的雲彩
Every unique cloud in the sky,
都需要找到天空去存在
Finds its place in the vast expanse.
我們都習慣了原地徘徊
We are accustomed to lingering in place,
卻無法習慣被依賴
Yet unaccustomed to being depended on.
你給我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You give me a love I never want to lose,
相信愛的征途就是星辰大海
Trusting love's journey leads to a vast sea of stars.
美好劇情 不會更改
A beautiful story that will never change,
是命運最好的安排
A perfect arrangement by fate.
你是我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You are the love I never want to lose,
何苦殘忍逼我把手輕輕放開
Why be cruel and force me to let go?
請快回來 想聽你說
Please come back. I long to hear you say,
說你還在
"I am here."
走過陪你看流星的天台
I've walked along the rooftop where we watched meteors,
熬過失去你漫長的等待
And endured the long wait of losing you.
好擔心沒人懂你的無奈
I fear no one understands your pain,
離開我誰還把你當小孩
Who will treat you like a child once I'm gone?
我猜你一定也會想念我
I know you must miss me too,
也怕我失落在茫茫人海
And fear I may be lost in a sea of faces.
沒關係只要你肯回頭望
But don't worry, if you turn around,
會發現我一直都在
You'll find I'm always here.
你給我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You give me a love I never want to lose,
你的每條訊息都是心跳節拍
Every message from you sets my heart racing.
每秒都想 擁你入懷
Every second, I long to hold you in my arms.
全世界你最可愛
You are the most precious in the world.
你是我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You are the love I never want to lose,
就算你的呼吸遠在千山之外
Even if your breath is miles away,
請你相信 我給的愛
Please believe that the love I give you,
值得你愛
Is worth your love in return.
Woo oh ah
Woo oh ah





Writer(s): Eric Chou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.