Eric Kwok - 這麼好 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Eric Kwok - 這麼好




這麼好
So Good
不開心的事我一一忘記 記住每一天愛你滋味
I've forgotten all the unhappy things one by one, Remember the taste of love for you every day
多一些經歷更加在乎你 似霧與燈路與車自然在一起
The more I experience, the more I care about you. Like fog, street lights and cars, we come together naturally.
*不要問二人何以這麼好
*Don't ask why the two of us are so good,
懷疑上帝更好 准我為你活到老
Question God if he's better, let me live for you till I'm old.
別人如何恨到 這個情人這麼好
How can others hate a lover so good,
為何被我碰到 短處但求忘掉懶得數
Why did I meet you, I don't care about the flaws, I'm too lazy to count them.
當然是懶得好 天知道 如何做到*
Of course, it's good to be lazy, God knows how to do it.*
不敢講生命已堪稱完美 卻絕對珍惜你我天地
I don't dare to say that life is perfect, but I cherish the world you and I have.
不知該怎樣最好形容你 你是我生命裡的情人和知己
I don't know how to describe you best, you are the lover of my life and confidant.
Repeat*
Repeat*
Ah 就留在心底 不要問
Ah, just keep it in your heart, don't ask,
二人何以這麼好 懷疑上帝更好
Why the two of us are so good, question if God is better,
准我為你活到老 別人如何恨到
Let me live for you until I'm old, how can others hate
這個情人這麼好 為何被我碰到
A lover so good, why did I meet you,
短處長處別計數 別人如何做到
Don't count the strengths and weaknesses, how can others do it,
一雙一對這麼好 懷疑上帝太好
A pair so good, questioning God is too good,
准我為你活到老 別人如何恨到
Let me live for you until I'm old, how can others hate
這個情人這麼好 為何被我碰到
A lover so good, why did I meet you,
短處長處別計數 別人如何做到
Don't count the strengths and weaknesses, how can others do it,
只想跟你擁抱
I just want to be with you.





Writer(s): Wai Man Leung, Eric Wailey Kwok, M.o.z.


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.