Flaw - After Long - traduction des paroles en anglais

After Long - Flawtraduction en anglais




After Long
After Long
也許是不甘心
Maybe it's the unwillingness
也許是可惜
Maybe it's the pity
也許無法相信
Maybe it's impossible to believe
突然身邊再也不是你
Suddenly you are no longer around
能給的都已經給
I have given all I could give.
能做的都用盡全力
I have tried all I could.
也許遇見你是種幸運
Maybe it was a fortune to meet you.
分開卻是天意
But it was destined to be apart.
不是不能面對
It's not that I can't face.
又不是十八歲
For I am no longer 18.
愛過你的年歲
The years when I loved you,
心裡至少真的不後悔
At least I have no regret in my heart.
也許會不捨會落淚
Maybe I will be reluctant and shedding tears.
但得不到也許才珍貴
But if I don't get it, maybe it's precious.
也許再等等就有人會
Maybe if I wait a little longer, someone will come.
比我們匹配
We are more matched.
很久很久很久以後
Long long long after,
當我抱著別個他的時候
When I am holding someone else’s him,
是否我就能夠
Will I be able to,
對你笑著揮手
Wave to you with a smile.
好久不見的朋友
Long time no see, friend.
換個角色
Changing our role,
對你問候
Greeting to you.
誰還記得我們
Who still remembers we
曾多奮不顧身
Fought desperately.
失去你的人生
My life without you
我像一棵樹被拔了根
I am like a tree pulled out of its roots.
如果只能依賴自己
If I can only depend on myself
我只能逼自己更獨立
I must force myself to be more independent.
雨再大過了總會天晴
No matter how heavy the rain is, it will always be sunny.
不過時間而已
It is just a matter of time.
很久很久很久以後
Long long long after,
當我抱著別個他的時候
When I am holding someone else’s him,
也許我就能夠
Maybe I will be able to,
對你笑著揮手
Wave to you with a smile.
也許會釋然分手
Maybe I will feel relieved that we broke up,
是個出口
It's a way out.
很久很久很久以後
Long long long after,
當你牽著別個她的時候
When you are holding someone else’s her,
我們這個傷口
This wound of ours,
也許不再難受
Maybe it will not be painful anymore.
好久不見的朋友
Long time no see, friend.
祝福你們 直到永久
Bless you until forever.
只是怕可能
I'm just afraid,
以後愛別人
If I love someone else.
無法像愛你那麼深
I can’t love as deep as I love you.
但愛到了盡頭
But if love has come to an end,
哭有什麼用
Crying is useless,
也只能接受
I can only accept it.
愛情裡一切莫須有
Everything in love is elusive.
很久很久很久以後
Long long long after,
時間會把回憶慢慢偷走
Time will steal memories away.
此刻承受的痛
The pain that I am bearing now
會慢慢變得虛構
Will slowly become unreal.
不過就換了一雙
It's just a matter of changing a pair of,
執子之手
Holding hands.
很久很久很久以後
Long long long after,
你我都各有所愛的時候
When you and I have our own love,
我們這個傷口
Our wound,
再也不會難受
Will never be painful again.
好久不見的朋友
Long time no see, friend.
如果再見
If we meet again,
微笑點頭
Smile and nod.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.