林子祥 - 可以不可以 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林子祥 - 可以不可以




可以不可以
Can we?
曲:林子祥 詞:鄭國江 編:
Song: Lam Chi-chung Lyric: Cheng Kwok-kong Arranged by:
望見青蛙 想到王子
Looking at the frog, I think of the prince
奇妙變化 真太如意
What a wonderful change! How wishful thinking!
但我他朝 改變誰知
But who knows what I'll become tomorrow?
此刻只要 實事求是
At this moment, I just want to be pragmatic
俗世青蛙 想變王子
The worldly frog wants to become a prince
惟是哪隻 可以如意
But which one can get what it wants?
但這假想 只可騙孩子 真的恐怕不可以
But this fantasy can only fool children. I'm afraid it's impossible in reality.
心中都想 可幹大事 可惜總不遂意
Everyone wants to do great things, but it's a pity that things don't always go our way.
雖則心中 不信命運 亦信得失是際遇
Although I don't believe in fate, I also believe that gains and losses are part of life.
遇見了你 想變王子 惟是我怕 不椰p意
When I met you, I wanted to become a prince, but I'm afraid I won't be able to.
願你吻我 使我能知 不知可以不可以
I hope you kiss me so that I can know whether it's possible or not.
若你吻過 不變王子 還願再吻 請你重試
If you kiss me and I don't turn into a prince , I still want you to kiss me again. Please try again.
定有一天 可變王子 天天想試幾千次 可以唔可以
I will definitely become a prince one day. I want to try thousands of times every day. Can I?





Writer(s): 林子祥


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.