George Lam - 走马灯 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction George Lam - 走马灯




走马灯
Lantern Slide
常常在转 看不见起端
Often spinning, I cannot see the beginning
你似一盏走马灯打转
You are like a lantern slide, spinning
从来没法 去把你看穿
I can never figure you out
你的心意一天转千转
Your mind changes a thousand times a day
昨日甜甜 伴我共扒船
Yesterday, sweetly, you rowed with me
今天鼓香腮越行越远
Today, your fragrant cheeks grow distant
谁能预算 因你明白又转
Who can guess what makes you change again?
愿你声明冷或暖
I wish you would make it clear whether you are cold or warm
谁明白我 我不惯转圈
Who understands me? I am not used to spinning
我要天天知道有温暖
I want to know there is warmth every day
为何令我 爱海里跑圈
Why do you make me run in circles in the sea of love?
可不可以态度转一转
Can't you change your attitude?
昨日夜下 象对凤和鸾
Yesterday, under the night, we were like a phoenix and a dragon
今朝芳心偏又忘掉热暖
This morning, your heart has forgotten the warmth
谁能预算 因你明日又转
Who can guess what will make you change tomorrow?
令我天旋也地转
You make my head spin and my world turn upside down
常常在转 看不见起端
Often spinning, I cannot see the beginning
你似一盏走马灯打转
You are like a lantern slide, spinning
然而为了 要得到你心
However, in order to win your heart
无奈何也暂算
I have no choice but to spin for now






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.